NRL "Off the ball"

Remove this Banner Ad

Wallan look like they have a pretty good side assembled this year AuckMel

Yea I must say I'm a bit excited about this year. Some pretty good recruits from Craigieburn and I think we'll be a lot quicker this year. Just short one more tall I reckon. The young fellas been working hard and has grown a centimeter or two in the off season and is looking sharp. Hopefully he has a good year too.

On a side note I had a beer yesterday in the Bulla Pub with Rubgy League royalty Tommy Raudonikis who was down in Victoria for a wedding in Sunbury.

Gee, that must have been interesting. Probably need a week or more to take in some of the stories.

Had a chance to drive a couple of Jaguars around Sandown Park yesterday.
Going 200+kmh down the back straight was great.
Very enjoyable day.
Highly recommend for anyone to do it if they get the chance

Wallan look like they have a pretty good side assembled this year AuckMel

Had our intra-club on Wednesday night and Sal looks in great nick. Couple of the new recruits were very good too.

Yea I must say I'm a bit excited about this year. Some pretty good recruits from Craigieburn and I think we'll be a lot quicker this year. Just short one more tall I reckon. The young fellas been working hard and has grown a centimeter or two in the off season and is looking sharp. Hopefully he has a good year too.

Gee, that must have been interesting. Probably need a week or more to take in some of the stories.
The bloke can talk thats for sure, kept us entertainedand in stitches for hours!

I've been stirring Sal up, saying if he doesnt lift his game he'll be playing 2's this year

Nothing more offensive as a Kiwi than reading the rantings of rednecks who have no appreciation for the New Zealand language. For those uneducated flogs who are too ignorant, thick or just plain ******* dumb to look it up, there is and never was an s in Maori.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It kinda feels like, as with the IRA bombings years ago, it's something we're going to have to get used to.

Just thought to check tickets: selling out by the minute, but 60 quid a time is a bit rich for me.

At least (for the first time in many years) the highlights are on BBC, so we get a full hour-and-a-bit of highlights with no ads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back