Official Ian Perrie Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Polak for Perrie

drakeyv2 said:
Mind you all I know about him is that he has talent, hasn't lived up to it & went out drinking against club rules when he was injured & wasn't going to play anyway.

If anyone has any other info perhaps they should spill the beans. .

There was an incident , which is shrouded in mystery, he used or had an excuse to miss an important game in the WAFL when he was not selected for Fremantle the evening before. He left the Fremantle game before it had finished and was uncontactable to be advised about playing WAFL.

Whatever happened, that to me showed a level of unprofessionalism that is not needed. He is a mummys boy ..and maybe coming to Adelaide may sort that out...but I would not want to take that risk

Re: Would 3-way trade cut it?

Gunnar Longshanks said:
Come on guys. Let's put away our swords.

There's no need to argue about which players in your best 22 AREN'T worth anything to WC!

The Power want Waters for Pickett. The Crows want Kerr for Perrie.

Let's just say that you're all in Fantasy Land and leave it at that.

I might be wrong but I think the first suggestion about Perrie for Kerr was from a visiting Carlton supporter and it was immediately scoffed by the resident crows supporters.

I dont think anyone here really thinks we will get Kerr for Perrie.

Blue Red and Gold said:
I might be wrong but I think the first suggestion about Perrie for Kerr was from a visiting Carlton supporter and it was immediately scoffed by the resident crows supporters.

None of us think its even remotely a possibility. Having said that, if WC were kind enough to offer us that deal, I am sure we could help them out :D:p

Blue Red and Gold said:

I just wanted to say "Let's put away our swords".

Re: Polak for Perrie

drakeyv2 said:
Take Polak out of Fremantle & he automaticaly improves by 20%.

If Neil Craig & co can turm Perrie into someone we don't want to loose (I can't get used to saying that) then I reckon he might be able to do something with Polak.

Mind you all I know about him is that he has talent, hasn't lived up to it & went out drinking against club rules when he was injured & wasn't going to play anyway.

If anyone has any other info perhaps they should spill the beans.

The other good thing about Perrie going to Freo is that you know he wont hurt you later.

Apparently likes a drink and a "smoke".

And apparently along with Gilmore - another kid with heaps of talent, he "isn't very coachable".

If anyone saw much of him this year and reckons that his performances were OK in an ordinary team, please go back and check your videos - he was one of the reasons Freo were ordinary.

You boys seem to be excitable over Pav wanting to go home. Which obviously is possible over the next few years.

If he is going to leave it would have to be between now and 2007 when he'll be 26 and his contract expires. If he signs on beyond 2007 and flying east once a fortnight and with his dodgy shoulder, he'll more than likely settle for a big payday and see his days out at Freo which could mean another 3-4yrs. I cant see him playing more than 29/30, even if he did I cant see his logic in wanting to play in Adelaide for a year or two tops.

Seriously what would guys reckon hes worth as a trade ? No arguing he'd be in the top 5 players in the AFL. A star CHF wins premierships.

Daniel Kerr, Perrie and top 6 pick ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back