Review OFFICIAL VENT THREAD: the Bad, the Crap & the Fugly - MFC supporters only

sack dean bailey on monday

• yes

Votes: 81 82.7%
  • no

Votes: 17 17.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Your choice of membership destruction

Also props for the blender idea, I wonder if that blendtec youtube guy could make a video?

I'm tired of these weak ***** (Green and Bailey), just the usual words huh?

HUH?

No passion, and there never will be with these two leading

putrid thread, go to demonland, you offer nothing chump.

Whelan has offered more to this thread alone than you'll ever contribute to this board. :thumbsu:

I think its time for this to go to the vent thread.

I know it is tongue in cheek, well I hope it is but lets try to keep it all to one thread.

Put all your thoughts there by all means.

And we will be giving this thread a little more latitude as long as no BF rules are broken.

yeah lets swap martin for Jessie White, your in dreamland cowgirl.

Yeah let's post that twice you useless ****ing prick. Your contributions to this board are nothing, nobody respects what you have to say and we never will. Do yourself a favour and leave. Cheers.

I haven't seen the game, but from what i have heard on the radio it sounds like this club should change it's name back to the Fuscias. I wasn't actually sure if i was listening to the commentary of the Globetrotters vs The Generals.

This current players and coaching staff have no heart and very little passion for the jumper. Anyone that sticks out there hand for their pay today should have a good hard look in the mirror and donate it to someone a bit more needy.

I heard on the Radio that there was a scuffle between Dunn and Chapman. Correct me if i'm wrong 10 Geelong players went over to help out Chapman and apparently not one went to help Dunn. WTF is wrong with these bunch of peahearts. Shows there is absolutely no unity at the club.

When Melbourne drafted Byron Pickett, I had a raging stiffy for weeks, as finally we got someone with a bit of mongrel down at the club. But at the moment apart from Tapscott and Moloney who actually has any mongrel in them. Until this whole club gets some mongrel in them, we are ****ed. And FFS **** off the trumpeter flog that plays before every game. It's insipid and embarrassing.

Bailey has just said that the decision is with the board on his coaching future. Dean have some honour and stand down. The Samurai warriors used to perform Seppuku when they were shamed or bought upon dishonour. Do the same (not literally).

This is probably been the darkest day in my history of the supporting the MFC and its embarrassing. I will put my hand up for coach, if it will get rid of Bailey and first thing i will do is get rid of Captain Peaheart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whelan has offered more to this thread alone than you'll ever contribute to this board. :thumbsu:
i contributed the truth chump, and dregs cant seem to handle the truth, we all follow the same club, were are we heading big boy?

Re: What the actual ****?

I know Green has copped a lot of s**t, but here's my addition:

I was sitting behind the goals where we were kicking in the second quarter, and when Nicholson kicked that point Green (who was in the goal square) absolutely cracked the shits. The whole crowd saw it and then bronx cheered - he is not a leader

Re: OFFICIAL VENT THREAD: the Bad, the Crap & the Fugly - MFC only

The trumpet at the start looks ridiculous, makes us look like a bunch of toffs. He needs to get the ass along with Bailey.

Tankman it is ridiculous isnt it? fair dinkum it may be something small but gee whiz this sort of stuff typify's the MFC. We're already known around the football fraturnity for being a soft bunch, and to see a man in a red blazer blowing his trumpet is just embarassing. No offence to the man in the red blazer cause you are good at what you do, but blow your trumpet at your school formal.

i contributed the truth chump, and dregs cant seem to handle the truth, we all follow the same club, were are we heading big boy?

What truth was that hero? That you were the only person on the board who couldn't clearly see that Whelan was taking the piss? You idiot. We "dregs" handle the truth fine, we just don't suffer fools to well.

Re: What the actual ****?

I know Green has copped a lot of s**t, but here's my addition:

I was sitting behind the goals where we were kicking in the second quarter, and when Nicholson kicked that point Green (who was in the goal square) absolutely cracked the shits. The whole crowd saw it and then bronx cheered - he is not a leader

Spot on. I saw it as well and couldn't believe it. Very, very poor stuff.

Re: OFFICIAL VENT THREAD: the Bad, the Crap & the Fugly - MFC only

call into mc herd on the way home and get some balls melbourne

Dees are Rabble - you are hereby banned from this forum until you show good cause.

You aint a Melbourne supporter.

One more post here and it is holiday time - and big time too

What truth was that hero? That you were the only person on the board who couldn't clearly see that Whelan was taking the piss? You idiot. We "dregs" handle the truth fine, we just don't suffer fools to well.
m fathers reading this and laughing his head off, is yours, im a generation supporter are you, and if you are i bet your father wouldnt contribute to this thread.

Back