Review OFFICIAL VENT THREAD: the Bad, the Crap & the Fugly - MFC supporters only

sack dean bailey on monday

• yes

Votes: 81 82.7%
  • no

Votes: 17 17.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Your choice of membership destruction

m fathers reading this and laughing his head off, is yours, im a generation supporter are you, and if you are i bet your father wouldnt contribute to this thread.

what?

quit now before you embara...never mind

m fathers reading this and laughing his head off, is yours, im a generation supporter are you, and if you are i bet your father wouldnt contribute to this thread.

My father can't contribute to this thread because he passed away this year. Having said that I'm sure he would still be able to contribute more to this thread than yours can.

But isn't it nice your still living at home and getting your daddy to help you post on BF when things get too hard for you. He must be so proud that his son can't use capital letters, can't spell properly or even hold a proper conversation. Like father, like son eh?

My father can't contribute to this thread because he passed away this year. Having said that I'm sure he would still be able to contribute more to this thread than yours can.

But isn't it nice your still living at home and getting your daddy to help you post on BF when things get too hard for you. He must be so proud that his son can't use capital letters, can't spell properly or even hold a proper conversation. Like father, like son eh?
sorry to hear that cowboy, i dont wish that on anyone, there no malice there mate.

guys. I know it was the worst (probably) loss we have all seen but is it too much to ask to stop acting like toiges supporters and eating your own? show a bit of class

Agreed - BTW, our Tiger friend above is going to holiday :thumbsu:

Take it easy mate, it's just a joke to blow off the angst.

Just shows how hard it is to win a premiership. We all got ahead of ourselves, our club is officially on life support.

Re: OFFICIAL VENT THREAD: the Bad, the Crap & the Fugly - MFC only

Dees are Rabble - you are hereby banned from this forum until you show good cause.

You aint a Melbourne supporter.

One more post here and it is holiday time - and big time too
Is DAR another CatsPiss alias?:cool:

Today we were worse than fitzroy vs hawthorn in 1991, scores hawthorn 36-15-231 to fitzroy 11-8-74. I was at that game as well....

Surely we cant get worse than this... I played country football for almost 15 years and i can only ever recall getting done by 30 goals in a 4ths team...

This effort today from "so called" professional footballers is not good enough. A 31 goal loss is really disgraceful

one on one football would have had a better result than this miserable effort. A large change is needed in our club from the top down...
heads up you hack pretenders you dont deserve to wear the red and blue jumper:mad:

This is honestly the worst sporting moment I have had since the cheating Italian team robbed us in the last seconds of our world cup game in '06.

going by the public forums the people have spoken, Faileys gone praise the lord, dont let the door hit you on the the way out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is honestly the worst sporting moment I have had since the cheating Italian team robbed us in the last seconds of our world cup game in '06.

Worse. At least they didnt disgrace themselves by giving up, cant help a dubious ref decision. Giving up and taking a beating is the saddest thing in sport, going by the last 4 years we are the saddest 'professional sporting club" in Australia as far as Im aware?

aaaaaaaaaah...yes CA...I have still not gotten over that disgrace. I was at Fed Square watching that ....freezeing my arse off ...absolutely gutted.

And yes....today ranked right up there in the Hall Of Shame.

Yes, I was there today , high up in the stand amongst the enemy....watching 22 Cale Mortons running around.

186 pt thrashings just should not happen.

If today wasn't bad enough...I was there at Waverley in 1979 I think it was, when we were flogged by 190pts by Fitzroy .

And what about the lack of respect from those imbeciles running the scoreboard at the city end?. For the first quarter and part of the second quarter...they had Melbourne named as " Casey " up on the scoreboard...obviously taking the piss. Ok so we played like a seconds team...but show us some respect guys.

I hope the AFL looks into that piece of sheer arrogance.

Guys, as hard as today was......I'll be there next week at The G....as will a few of you I bet. Its part of the deal following Melbourne..it comes with the "package" of being a true supporter...we are in for the good times and the bad.

Stick it out ...hold our heads up and not turn into a group of rabble supporters.

We are better than that.

See you at The G. We owe the Blues.

Seeing a lot of crap being thrown at Bailey right now, and rightfully so, but not nearly enough is being thrown at the players. The players put in that performance today. Not Dean. Hate this mentality that you cant fire the players so we'll blame everything on one person and think that will fix everything. It's not the case. There's a serious lack of heart and pride in the playing group and it's not a new thing. It's been there for as long as I can remember. Firing Bailey should probably happen, but it aint going to fix it.

Just remember guys, strictly keep your hate directed towards our coach, not Dean Bailey as a person. Emotions are running high, and while opinions (including mine) might be favourable, some of the personal tripe has been appalling.

Just remember guys, strictly keep your hate directed towards our coach, not Dean Bailey as a person. Emotions are running high, and while opinions (including mine) might be favourable, some of the personal tripe has been appalling.

Good point Gazza. Play the ball not the man.

Good point Gazza. Play the ball not the man.

Or in Bailey's case, neither! Bah-dum-tush! Thank you, thank you, I will be here all week.

But the point stands, leave the man alone, he is a nice guy, just a s**t coach.

I didn't give us any chance to win going into today, none at all. Obviously the players got off the bus with the same mindset.

I can't remember which commentator it was during the game but one of them said there was less intensity out there than a training session! And they were spot on.

I struggle to believe it was 18 vs 18 out there. Geelong players streaming around, doing as they pleased, hitting up free players within F50 time and time again. Melbourne player gets the ball, under pressure, has nobody to kick to and coughs it up. Geelong goal. Rinse and repeat x infinity.

We're the laughing stock of the competition and will continue to be until the tough decisions are made. I like Bailey and felt sorry for him at his presser (fighting back tears I reckon), but he has to be held accountable for such a "performance". Thanks for getting the list into shape, but don't bother coming in on Monday. Brad Green has to relinquish the captaincy immediately and be dropped.

I almost have a sick obsession with this game, just how bad it was. Won't be forgetting it in a hurry.

Finally, I don't think today is the apocalypse for the MFC, as I reckon we have a good list and we can move on from today. But the scars will linger for a long time.

We're listing worse sporting moments?

This is worse for me than Cadel failing in the '08 TdF TT. I was almost as shattered as I am now.

Dark day for MFC, all year I've been wanting to watch a game with my old man and when we do we watched this crap!

The main thing that pisses me off about today is that this single loss will almost undo all of the work Stynes and co. are doing off field. 2011 was supposed to be the year of improvement across the board, to begin the climb up the ladder, changed our logo to reflect our past and goals for the future, record membership etc.

Now people are going to look back and now say 2011 was the year Geelong bent MFC over. Many who were sitting on the fence of getting memberships this year probably won't and many who became new members won't renew.

For me this is worse than the WC game vs Italy and I just hope it doesn't set our club back too far.

I think i saw it written previously but I just saw the interview with Green post match and couldnt help bet get the feeling he was smiling through it. WTF?!

Is he that out of touch with reality that he thinks that is an acceptable way to front the media (the public's and hence supporters' access to the team)?? Made my blood boil.

It seems all the murmurings during the early parts of the year about culture problems were spot on. Moloney not getting a touch not to mention a tackle to half time is deplorable. I dont give two shits if he was sick - shouldn't have played then.

We need more Jordie Mckenzies in the side

aaaaaaaaaah...yes CA...I have still not gotten over that disgrace. I was at Fed Square watching that ....freezeing my arse off ...absolutely gutted.

And yes....today ranked right up there in the Hall Of Shame.

Yes, I was there today , high up in the stand amongst the enemy....watching 22 Cale Mortons running around.

186 pt thrashings just should not happen.

If today wasn't bad enough...I was there at Waverley in 1979 I think it was, when we were flogged by 190pts by Fitzroy .

And what about the lack of respect from those imbeciles running the scoreboard at the city end?. For the first quarter and part of the second quarter...they had Melbourne named as " Casey " up on the scoreboard...obviously taking the piss. Ok so we played like a seconds team...but show us some respect guys.

I hope the AFL looks into that piece of sheer arrogance.

Guys, as hard as today was......I'll be there next week at The G....as will a few of you I bet. Its part of the deal following Melbourne..it comes with the "package" of being a true supporter...we are in for the good times and the bad.

Stick it out ...hold our heads up and not turn into a group of rabble supporters.

We are better than that.

See you at The G. We owe the Blues.
I won't be there... I have too much better things that need doing like earning money... seriously can anyone really expect supporter to bother turning up if the players and football department cannot be.

This is a wakeup for the board - get your s**t together. Bailey staying is going to cost the club financially. Need to cut their losses now and begin new.

We seriously need to question some players on our list:

Sylvia, Rivers, Green for starters should be leading this club. Atleast one has to go.

Good post AFL#1, I was there yesterday and would go next week except I am off to Germany, will be watching us stick it up the blues in Berlin on my lappy!

Back