Operation get Vozzo

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels like this would be a great result.
Unfortunately, also feels like one of those 'we almost had him, but XX happened'...
If he really does have CEO ambitions still then he'll be in the mix.

Adelaide bloke, has family here, even inside the club I believe.

I know very little of Vozzo's achievements, why must we get this bloke.
Why is he such a standout in your eyes?
The way he conducts himself and the achievements of West Coast over the past few years.

I know very little of Vozzo's achievements, why must we get this bloke.
Why is he such a standout in your eyes?
He's a former SANFL player, for both Westies and Port.

His background is in commercial law from memory. In the AFL industry he started off in player management.

He's now had around 11 year experience at WCE. He started off in list management and then moved into the role of GM of Football.

I'm not sure of the timing of his move from list management, however it must have been prior to 2014 as he was in the GM of Football role when he was shortlisted and interviewed for the CEO position after Trigg's departure.

He's South Australian

I'm sure there's other candidates in mind though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a former SANFL player, for both Westies and Port.

His background is in commercial law from memory. In the AFL industry he started off in player management.

He's now had around 11 year experience at WCE. He started off in list management and then moved into the role of GM of Football.

I'm not sure of the timing of his move from list management, however it must have been prior to 2014 as he was in the GM of Football role when he was shortlisted and interviewed for the CEO position after Trigg's departure.

He's South Australian

I'm sure there's other candidates in mind though.
His cousin is also our head trainer.
Job for the boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back