AFLW Our First AFLW Captain is ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably an unpopular opinion, but; let this be the one section of the board where that smug pr*ck doesn't get mentioned/referenced.

Lauren, Juliet, Erin and co. have built a sense of optimism for this club, which doesn't deserve to be tarnished by referencing the failings of the men.

Not an unpopular opinion with me.

But in joining Port Adelaide for its first season in rugby league, Erin told The Howie Games podcast with commentator Mark Howard being able to play for the Power was like going full circle.

Confused Little Girl GIF

With the exception of some of the 'final 2 minute' videos of some great wins (ie. Adelaide-Melbourne 21) this is perhaps my favourite ever football related video ever. Love it.

Not exactly the best produced video in this category.

I will put the video up for posterity. This was shown on several sports show around the nation. A couple of the hosts were moved by the video after it was shown.

As I wrote previously in the Erin Phillips is home! thread, when I put up her interview on the Rock the Razbah podcast, Erin Phillips is as good as an ambassador for the PAFC as any other past player, coach or administrator. She's brilliant.

The fact she played with the crows and won flags for them and not us, is a bit disappointing, but if anything, it enhanced her reputation by sharing her and has helped promote the Port Adelaide story Australia wide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back