Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Great games to start the season with all results really hard to pick.
Myrtleford v Rovers. Going for the home side because they’re at home.
Wang v Albury. Albury haven’t lost a game for a long time and they deserve to stay favourites.
Lavington v Corowa. 2 evenly matched teams who won’t make finals but should still be competitive. Lavington at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went and had a look at both Games yesterday, wow , that first quarter from Wang was something else, it was boys playing against men.

Jackson Clarke was sensational in that first quarter.

Rovers and myrtleford was a cracking contest, esp in the second half, my worry on the saints is they are a very big team and maybe exposed for pace on the dryer track!

I consider myself pretty proficient in basic online stuff and using the apps, but does anyone else struggle with finding any O & M scores/results/stats? Website and app is bloody hard to navigate through.

I consider myself pretty proficient in basic online stuff and using the apps, but does anyone else struggle with finding any O & M scores/results/stats? Website and app is bloody hard to navigate through.

Look at a website called PlayerHQ
GameDay isn’t being used anymore.
I would have thought with the money and standards of the comp they would have a live scoring app at least

While of the superb PlayHQ.
Why was round 5 played first ?

9b2f295777a6103beba6f369733567cf.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back