Food, Drink & Dining Out Pad Thai / Thai / Asian goodness in MELBOURNE

Remove this Banner Ad

I want the best Pad Thai in Melbourne. Pad Thai is the greatest. Do you have restaurants known for their Pad Thai? This is what I want.

Which Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai places are celebrated in Melbs?

I know of a brilliant Japanese place - Ginza Teppanyaki on Little Bourke St - we used to hit it up every trip to Melbourne, haven't in years, due for a visit this month.

Chiba Japanese is pretty damn good in Essendon.
I Love Dumplings in Newmarket (think Richmond has one now too)
Laksa King just around the corner from ILD in Newmarket.
Nhu Lan Bakery in Footscray for bahn mi.
Hutong Dumplings in Chinatown.
Don Don in the city.
Victoria Street, Richmond has plenty of good Vietnamese places.

i agree with laksa king. best laksa in town. a joy to eat there.

there was a place in kew, malaysian on high st. family owned long time. daughter waitress was a stunner, and so friendly and down to earth. beautiful smile with tight black pants and same sized t shirt.

theyve sold their business recently :(

There's a great Thai place close to where I live (Western Suburbs) - great feed. Now I've got a craving. Wish I didn't open this thread haha :p

Coconut House in elizabeth street do fantastic laksas.
Mekong on swanston street do good phos.
Dumplings plus on swanston st do great dumplings.
and a personal favourite of mine (due to its name) One noodle friendship on high st preston do fantastic dumplings.
Am not sure about pad thai.

Laksa King's laksa is good, but it's not worth crossing town for. If you're in the area, go for it, but don't go all the way from, say, Box Hill just to eat there. Many places in Melbourne make good quality laksa.

Pho Kim Long,St Albans and Hung Vuong, Footscray for Pho.

Second this. This man knows his pho.

Again though, they are good but there's so many good places for pho that it's not worth crossing town for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i feel like

laksa-king.jpg

Laksa+King+2.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back