Up the Coasters PART 2 NOW UP: 2018 Eagles Season Documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

They are ******* awesome Dajesmac, love them and can't wait for part 3! The extended match highlights are brilliant, forgot how good our boys were sometimes... also love the clips from training and press conferences and so on, really cool, great work!!! :thumbsu::fire::blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

:westcoast:

Some observations
- Man Roili's highlight for his first season is amazing.
- Reddens hands in space was amazing and he had so many that resulted in score this season.
- Yeo loves a big goal.
- Gaff was everywhere and his goal sense this season was amazing. He was kicking goals that he would miss in prior seasons or he wouldn't even take.

Great videos mate. I like the room the podcast is recorded in. Is the framed mounting on the left of screen full of game rollertips? If so, I’d love to hear the story behind those. Were they taken off significant rods?

Thanks mate! Haha it’s my mates old man’s games room - I have forwarded your question onto him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That blows dajesmac you should contact the AFL and do a bit more research into Fair Use.

Yeah true. My understanding of YouTubes policy is that we can use footage if it’s ‘fair use’ but the original copyright owner reserves the right to have it taken down at any point. But I may look into it anyway.

There’s a fair chance it became a problem as it interfered with commercial interests as it’s a free version of a DVD people normally pay for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back