Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Thought she deserves her own thread.

Just watched an interview on ABC and it seems she stands for:

Ban the Burka

No more mosques - No more mosques would be allowed to be built until the inquiry is held.

Ban the sale of Halal food (deady weapon)

Ban Islam (think she may mean Muslims)
The party would also cease the intake of Muslim refugees and other migrants, ban the burqa and niqab in public places, and mandate that surveillance cameras be installed in all mosques and Muslim schools.

Wants a royal commission or similar inquiry to establish whether Islam is "a religion or political ideology".

Ban the sale of land and foreign investment

Ban and an inquiry into 457 visas
One Nation also advocates net zero migration – which means limiting the number of new migrants to the number of people who leave Australia – because the nation is "near her carrying capacity".

RC into Climate Change - "We cannot allow scare mongering by people such as [respected scientist] Tim Flannery, who make outlandish statements and are not held accountable," it says.

The party is also calling for the aged pension to be increased, would uphold the right of Australians to access medical cannabis and says existing gun laws are adequate.

Anyone who hates the Liberals should be mildly happy she is back.

I'm not. I mean if a person votes for the Liberals it could simply mean they are economically conservative, not something I agree with but not something I am going to dislike a person for. The Liberals have racist voters, and they often openly court those voters but racism is only a small part of the Liberal Party, or can be dismissed as a small part. People who vote for Hanson though, they are openly racist, as racism is the only thing Hanson has, and she doesn't even attempt to hide it.

Anyone who hates the Liberals should be mildly happy she is back.
Nah, anyone that supports division in our fabulous community doesn't deserve to be elected. It is not AFL.

I'm not. I mean if a person votes for the Liberals it could simply mean they are economically conservative, not something I agree with but not something I am going to dislike a person for. The Liberals have racist voters, and they often openly court those voters but racism is only a small part of the Liberal Party, or can be dismissed as a small part. People who vote for Hanson though, they are openly racist, as racism is the only thing Hanson has, and she doesn't even attempt to hide it.
You prefer the dog whistling and courting, and so long as you don't have to hear about the nastier parts of it, it's OK?

Hanson represents a right-flank threat to the Liberal party the same way the Greens do to the ALP. The Libs have been quite happy to see the rise of the Greens even though they openly detest them. Anything that keeps Albanese and the like fighting in their electorates instead of campaigning nationally is a good thing for the Coalition.

That's why the Coalition doggedly crushed Hanson last time while embracing some of her rhetoric, she represented a threat to their ability to form majority governments across the country.

Thought she deserves her own thread.

Just watched an interview on ABC and it seems she stands for:

Ban the Burka

No more mosques - No more mosques would be allowed to be built until the inquiry is held.

The party would also cease the intake of Muslim refugees and other migrants, ban the burqa and niqab in public places, and mandate that surveillance cameras be installed in all mosques and Muslim schools.

Wants a royal commission or similar inquiry to establish whether Islam is "a religion or political ideology".

One Nation also advocates net zero migration – which means limiting the number of new migrants to the number of people who leave Australia – because the nation is "near her carrying capacity".

RC into Climate Change - "We cannot allow scare mongering by people such as [respected scientist] Tim Flannery, who make outlandish statements and are not held accountable," it says.

The party is also calling for the aged pension to be increased, would uphold the right of Australians to access medical cannabis and says existing gun laws are adequate.

Yep. No wonder she's been elected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 1930's vs 2030's?
I always love how lefties are down on the 1930s when that was actually the greatest advancement in left wing politics for liberal democracies ever. The creation of the welfare state, democratically elected governments investing in national infrastructure - all these things came into being in the 1930s.

Now we live in an era where the welfare state is being eroded, infrastructure is decaying, and nationalism is ascendant again, and what does the left have? Pointing out the difference between two dates.

I wasn't around before the 80's. So I wouldn't know what 1950 was like. What I do know is we have African, Muslim and Mauri gangs here in Melbourne it's blatantly obvious to the non-ignorant that when you bring in second world cultures, you expose yourself to second world risks.

The country would be a lot better without people who live their daily life in extremes of life and death. We don't want muslims, africans, bikie gangs or anything else that makes you feel threatened every day. We want a peaceful nation and PC/multiculturalism is evidently destroying that. PC is a blight on natural selection and everything we learned off mother England over the centuries.

Have you seen the UK recently? Scandinavia? Yes a lot of unfortunate straight headed people like Waleed on the project wouldn't be here, but that's better than car bombs or hearing my family have died in a melbourne cbd terrorist attack. Because of some second world view on lfe, that involves some ridiculous afterlife.

I keep hearing nonsense justifications "Isis are attacking people to create this alienation, that's what they want". So what if they are? Are we supposed to let terrorists attack us all and kill our loved ones all so we don't do "what isis wants". If we block all muslims from coming here and getting rid of all the ones here the amount of people in this country practicing muslim would be zero. So would terorrist attacks. It's irrelevant whether most are harmless. Let them come and we'll get attacked in return. Kick them all out and we won't.

That lindt cafe chick would still be alive if we had kicked out millions of muslims and stopped millions of others from arriving here. That terrorist wasn't exactly what you'd call an atheist. Just tear down mosques and ban it, if it just makes them angrier and by that I mean dangerous get rid of them, problem solved. Honestly.
Oh, dear, now I know why, thanks.

Oh, dear, now I know why, thanks.

Facts caught your tongue? PC's can't debunk anything or challenge logical responses. This is because their thought process is generally warped. It's like disney morality and everything is disney and the problems we don't see them bring in don't exist.

Typical of SJWism to invalidate my fear of loved ones dying. When it's a real world fear. But accepting the negative realities of multiculturalism would shake their already broken moral compass and contradict everything they believe in.

Facts caught your tongue? PC's can't debunk anything or challenge logical responses. This is because their thought process is generally warped. It's like disney morality and everything is disney and the problems we don't see them bring in don't exist.

Typical of a PC to invalidate my fear of loved ones dying. When it's a real world fear. But things like that would shake their already broken moral compass.
No actually, I was hoping that this wouldn't be hijacked as there are other threads already on this site on what you want to discuss.

Typical of SJWism to invalidate my fear of loved ones dying. When it's a real world fear. But accepting the negative realities of multiculturalism would shake their already broken moral compass and contradict everything they believe in.
Posting from the wrong account?

Don't forget... with this account you're pretending to be an average ALP supporter... and you say stupid and outrageous 'typical lefty' s**t.

You're slipping...

Ban the Burka

Meh. Simply allowing it to be banned where concealing identity is an issue is fine. People walking around Woolies dressed like ninjas aren't actually hiding bombs.

Suits me. Add churches and synagogues to the list, also.

If Halal slaughter is OK then Halal food is OK. I'd prefer non-Halal food but some nutter jabbering away shouldn't really make any difference to the taste of my vegemite.

Lordy. Trump-esque.

Pointless. Islam has less political influence than the Catholic church by a huge margin.

All foreign investment? Or just into residential real estate? The former is ridiculous, the latter is not.

Stable population should be a platform of ALL parties. Our infrastructure is falling behind our current population yet we keep growing year on year. Absurdity.

Lordy. Must be the humidity that causes irony impairment.

Seems OK. Were our gun laws being discussed by anyone at any point?

Reckon the foreign investment policy is one of the major reasons why she got elected - think of the backlash towards coal seam gas and selling off of farms to Chinese investors. With the Nationals becoming country Liberals, you can see how a policy on foreign investment would be supported.

Another big issue for her is the Family Court and father's rights. The Family Court has been horrible towards men as a rule so she would have got a lot of votes on that issue in itself.

She wants a Royal Commission into banking - Labor wants to do that too, so that could be an interesting discussion point should Labor win power.

The abuse of 457 visas is something we have all talked about on here. Again it would have been widely supported by those voting for her.

Funnily enough I agree with every single policy bar climate change and more baby boomer handouts.

Multiculturilism doesn't work as a minority don't integrate and they create sub cultures that conflict with our countries values that should never be threatened or challenged. We've let it go on the past few decades and it's at the point where not only did they not integrate, they are looking to create their cultures here. People of other cultures not forcing cultures next to ours and following our culture instead is the proper way to show respect to a country that grants you opportunity or asylum.

You realise the same dumb s**t was said about Irish Catholics many moons ago...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back