Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Just offering an insight into the general view of nines action. Pretty scathing.
yeah from plebs who can't afford to pay for their murdoch bigotry fix , ******* HILARIOUSLY ironic that it's predominately one neuron voters looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
There was nothing racist in what she said and reading the comments under the News article there's overwhelming disgust at this latest bit of cancel culture. Nine are getting quite the backlash as they should.
DopeyTevez.jpg

i found the Ellie person more offensive with her mock concern and fake laugh then the feigned surprise when Pauline said something controversial, she should stick to giggling at kittens and trying make Karl look good

Pauline Hanson saying something deeply offensive, inaccurate and wrong? Only commerical TV in this country should be shocked by this at this point, yet they continue to provide the platform for her to do so.

There was nothing racist in what she said and reading the comments under the News article there's overwhelming disgust at this latest bit of cancel culture. Nine are getting quite the backlash as they should.

Pauline hasn't been cancelled. She wasn't elected to appear on channel 9.

What kind of dimwit are you?

Threw yourself on a grenade for no reason then ballsy
Yeah I'm no great Hanson supporter but what she said there had a hell of a lot of truth to it. Enough truth that Dan made the decision to lock up all the residents of that block in the first place. So channel 9 get Hanson on and ask why he did that and she tells them the obvious truth that its residents can't be trusted to follow lock down rules like everyone else because they are druggies, alcoholics and/or people who can't speak English. Then they cancel her?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm no great Hanson supporter but what she said there had a hell of a lot of truth to it. Enough truth that Dan made the decision to lock up all the residents of that block in the first place. So channel 9 get Hanson on and ask why he did that and she tells them the obvious truth. That its residents can't be trusted to follow lock down rules like everyone else because they are druggies, alcoholics and/or people who can't speak English. Then they cancel her?
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm no great Hanson supporter but what she said there had a hell of a lot of truth to it. Enough truth that Dan made the decision to lock up all the residents of that block in the first place. So channel 9 get Hanson on and ask why he did that and she tells them the obvious truth that its residents can't be trusted to follow lock down rules like everyone else because they are druggies, alcoholics and/or people who can't speak English. Then they cancel her? er?
Look out james ashby lol

lol

She's been around for 20 odd years and still getting elected, that should tell us that there are a lot of people that actually like the shitty things she says, so stopping her on 9 wouldn't do sh*t. It's the state of the country nowadays
Sadly whilst she is a democratically elected politician there will always be platforms open to her to voice her divisive, ignorant views.

She characterised public housing residents as alcoholics and drug addicts who refuse to learn English.

I think it's likely the towers in question have a higher than average drug and alcohol dependency. As Daniel Andrews said in his press conference yesterday 'there has been an enormous amount of work go on right throughout the night, in order to deliver food, essentials, drug and alcohol support'. Apparently methadone is being delivered. Hanson later retracted that she thought 'a lot' of people in the towers were alcoholics and drug addicts. I don't see this as being particularly relevant to the issue of the towers being locked up but she wasn't completely off the mark.

I don't know how many people in the public housing towers refuse to learn English. But there would certainly be many people with English not as their first language, and some with poor English. As Andrews said in his presser 'This is a particularly culturally and linguistically diverse group of people'. And also 'there are cultural and language barriers, in terms of appropriately communicating with people'. I would have thought the messages would have reached all parts of the community regardless of language but maybe not.

Hanson asked - why have these tower blocks been closed down? I read that most of the residents are Muslim. In the UK most of the virus hotspots are in high Muslim areas. It could indicate a cultural issue around the spreading of the disease.

I think it's likely the towers in question have a higher than average drug and alcohol dependency. As Daniel Andrews said in his press conference yesterday 'there has been an enormous amount of work go on right throughout the night, in order to deliver food, essentials, drug and alcohol support'. Apparently methadone is being delivered. Hanson later retracted that she thought 'a lot' of people in the towers were alcoholics and drug addicts. I don't see this as being particularly relevant to the issue of the towers being locked up but she wasn't completely off the mark.

I don't know how many people in the public housing towers refuse to learn English. But there would certainly be many people with English not as their first language, and some with poor English. As Andrews said in his presser 'This is a particularly culturally and linguistically diverse group of people'. And also 'there are cultural and language barriers, in terms of appropriately communicating with people'. I would have thought the messages would have reached all parts of the community regardless of language but maybe not.

Hanson asked - why have these tower blocks been closed down? I read that most of the residents are Muslim. In the UK most of the virus hotspots are in high Muslim areas. It could indicate a cultural issue around the spreading of the disease.

What is Hanson's first language? Because she massacres English.

Hanson later retracted that she thought 'a lot' of people in the towers were alcoholics and drug addicts.
It’s amazing how quickly people backtrack once they start to face consequences for being complete *******s.

Perhaps next time she will think twice before opening her mouth, but somehow I doubt it. Mostly because of comments like this...

I read that most of the residents are Muslim. In the UK most of the virus hotspots are in high Muslim areas. It could indicate a cultural issue around the spreading of the disease.
As long as there are people who, in the absence of any evidence, will eagerly leap to prejudiced speculation there will always be an audience for demagogues who perpetuate and validate such views.

Last edited:
people seem to tip toe around and would rather the majority get put in harm's way rather than a minority get their feelings hurt, social distance but let black lives matter protesters march cause we don't want to upset them. some immigrants and poor people can't or won't do the right thing so just lock up whole apartment blocks but don't mention the real reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back