Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

I think the debate is worthy in a measured way, for me it's a little strange that anybody else can discuss this particular incident in any other context other than the intentions of Hanson. She is interested in one thing, removing all Muslims from Australia. This stunt is a symbolic effort by her to tell all Muslims that they are not welcome in her eyes. As an instantaneous reflex anyone who saw this and disagrees that Muslims cannot be Australians immediately denounced her actions and pledged their love for the burqa. Don't pretend this is hypocrisy by applauding a man for defending a minority from attack by a woman who feeds on fear. The response was a direct rejection of hating a whole religion.

Where I don't agree with the response is that, like Hanson, it has conflated the burqa with Islam as an untouchable symbol. It is not. All religious symbols should be freely worn, but where the face is entirely covered a discussion should be had.

Fair call. I thought what Hanson did was pretty funny TBH, but probably not for the reason she did it in the first place. WTF is wrong with mocking the burqa? There are very few pieces of clothing that are more worthy of being mocked. Assless chaps maybe.

Fair call. I thought what Hanson did was pretty funny TBH, but probably not for the reason she did it in the first place. WTF is wrong with mocking the burqa? There are very few pieces of clothing that are more worthy of being mocked. Assless chaps maybe.
Like I said, her intention was not to mock the burqa but to send a signal that all Muslims should be chased out of the country. That in itself deserves condemnation.

On the burqa itself, not something I would wear down the street personally.

http://chaser.com.au/news/islamic-woman-attends-mosque-dressed-as-pauline-hanson/

Islamic woman attends mosque dressed as Pauline Hanson
AUGUST 17, 2017

pauline-1024x688.jpg

HEADS were turned at the Auburn Gallipoli Mosque today as local Muslim woman Kayla Anwar entered the building dressed in a shocking red wig and espousing xenophobic views, impersonating Senator Pauline Hanson.

“I think there’s a genuine security threat in allowing people who look like this to be out in public,” said Ms Anwar. “The purpose of this costume is to send a message to the community – and the government – about the dangers in allowing people who choose to look like this dictate the will of the majority and be given a platform to espouse their views in the mainstream discourse.”

Amidst a growing crowd of shocked onlookers, Ms Anwar continued.

“Ms Hanson said it herself: This is a debate that’s happening around the world and we can’t hide from such a difficult situation out of fear of causing offence, so I’ll just come out and say it.

If only someone could find evidence of dual nationality. Surely she has a relative born in apartheid South Africa.
Do a web search.
Her full name Appauline Strayan Hanson

That Islamic loather Abetz in particular.

He's too busy telling us that gay people will be ******* bridges if we legalise same-sex marriage.

In a diabolical parliament at the moment, he is right along Hanson as the worst scourge we have on so-called representative democracy.

She was awarded Mike Carltons " Gold Kenny " for " Biggest RWFW " of the week.

And what a field it was to choose from this last 7 days.

The Coward
Frodo
The Iranian
The Poodle
Asbestos Jules
Solt
Caroline " what's doing with that head ? " Marcus

It was always gonna take a special effort to win it but Pawleeen was like " Hold my schnitty pack "
LOL Mike Carlton is similar to Pauline Hanson but he abuses Jews and not Muslims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's Hanson being photographed by a press photographer before she went into the parliament. You reckon George Brandis was surprised?

View attachment 405231

why the * are we even giving this fruit cake airtime? like I said before, I've never seen a burqa worn in this country until this *stick wore it two days ago.

why the **** are we even giving this fruit cake airtime? like I said before, I've never seen a burqa worn in this country until this ****stick wore it two days ago.

I have, plenty. Mothers and daughters coming to visit their shitbag men in prison.

Most Islamic women in this country who wear a sort of head covering look no more threatening or confronting than your average nun. Hanson knows not of what she says.
To true, men with short cropped hair, tats, carrying flags are much more threatening to me.
I have seen plenty and am not at all concerned.

I have, plenty. Mothers and daughters coming to visit their shitbag men in prison.
I would think a number of those in prison would be shitbags, not exclusive to them and from what I have seen working in prisons years ago, the women and daughters visiting are just as scary as the men and they weren't Muslims.

That burqa stunt was speechlessly crude and insulting, even by Pauline's usual standards, thank god it was decried in the manner that it was. If I was a Muslim that would make my blood boil, and this coming from a person not prone to outrage and who likes to steer clear of all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back