Family & Relationships People that irritate you

Remove this Banner Ad

nope, pretentious tosser of the highest order

Pete Evans is ok. I can't stand the French guy, Manure, or whatever his name is.

"Where's the sauce?"

* the sauce.

Got this annoying overweight person at work who sits a few seats cubicles down. She's keeps getting hiccups. These belching sessions can last a couple of hours. When she walks by she has the gait of an elephant. Literally the whole floor shakes. She goes around talking about nothing but food. One of those 'fat and proud of it' people.

Its foul.

Got this annoying overweight person at work who sits a few seats cubicles down. She's keeps getting hiccups. These belching sessions can last a couple of hours. When she walks by she has the gait of an elephant. Literally the whole floor shakes. She goes around talking about nothing but food. One of those 'fat and proud of it' people.

Its foul.
Fat and proud people are annoying, but deluded fat people who talk as if they're fitness freaks make me rage to no end.

There's a fat b***h at my work who go's on about what's good for you and how strict her diet is, how often she go's to the gym and even has the nerve to criticise anyone who eats junkfood. She would weigh about 140kg's and has disgusting skin. A big fat loudmouth who always has something to say, she'll happily indulge in any free food in the tearoom (usually biscuits and chocolates) and comment with "I know I shouldn't be eating this". I have never once seen her look thinner or healthier. She's a painful human being.

Nah I didn't. I'm forced to skip the wedding now but have booked a 6 week holiday during our most busy period which has pissed off the whore immensely to the point where she has gone to the boss and demanded and put my leave on hold. I laughed and even the boss said she was being ridiculous which was nice to see. That hasn't stopped her giving me the silent treatment/guilt trips etc. Fair to say our friendship is finished. Haven't caught up with her socially since this all started.

Nah I didn't. I'm forced to skip the wedding now but have booked a 6 week holiday during our most busy period which has pissed off the whore immensely to the point where she has gone to the boss and demanded and put my leave on hold. I laughed and even the boss said she was being ridiculous which was nice to see. That hasn't stopped her giving me the silent treatment/guilt trips etc. Fair to say our friendship is finished. Haven't caught up with her socially since this all started.

All's well that ends well [:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People that just have to pick a fight no matter what. An issue that in no way concerns or effects them yet they feel the need to make the 8000th snipe/backhanded comment. Sneaky tactic and I don't like it.

Who does Peter Helliar even appeal to? His jokes are so premeditated it's cringeworthy. 'Strauchanie' hijacking the Legends game every year annoyed me to no end.
Charlie Pickering's got a great dry sense of humour but pushes his left-wing political agenda and civil libertarian stance too much.
If you ask me it's about time we had some balance on the free to air channels for once...considering everything else is super right wing.

If you ask me it's about time we had some balance on the free to air channels for once...considering everything else is super right wing.
I can understand that, it's a right-wing driven media, but don't do it on the Project. I just want to have a laugh and eat my dinner, rather than hear the criticism of the Liberal Party and Tony Abbott, or any policy - Charlie likes to have a jab at them whenever he can slot it in. Boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back