Phone abortions with no face-to-face doctor consultation are now available

Dry Rot

My hat is better than yours
Feb 21, 2002
Dead Snow of Norway
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looks like the silly Right to Lifers have now totally lost the battle.

Service looks good with low cost and rural availability. Look forward to Corey Bernardi's thoughts.

Australian women will now be able to access medical abortions without visiting a doctor or pharmacist, with the launch of a new telephone service that advocates say could dramatically improve access to pregnancy termination.

The Tabbot Foundation will assess women over the phone and then post them the medications they need, with the only in-person consultations being for ultrasounds and blood tests at local clinics.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/telephone-abortions-with-no-facetoface-doctor-consult-now-available-20150924-gju9a2.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pie eyed

Premium Platinum
Jun 26, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Magpies

Pie eyed

Premium Platinum
Jun 26, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Magpies
No for forcing these sorts of actions, not being able to keep their inbred, dark ages dogma to themselves and leave normal people to lead their own lives free from the idiocy of their cults backward mentality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
Why does a pill for abortion need to be regulated at all?
To stop Gina Rinehart trying to take them post-birth?

Too harsh?

But in answer to your question, which probably isn't quite what you're getting at: regulating drugs is a really good idea. It means we have a fairly good chance of knowing what they'll do, and that the ones given out match standards and symptoms.

Taylor

Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
To stop Gina Rinehart trying to take them post-birth?

Too harsh?

But in answer to your question, which probably isn't quite what you're getting at: regulating drugs is a really good idea. It means we have a fairly good chance of knowing what they'll do, and that the ones given out match standards and symptoms.
Good point, I should have been more specific that I was thinking of a situation where a pregnant women wanted to end the pregnancy in case god didn't decide to abort the life himself as almost half are, I think she should get hurdle-less access but I guess she does once her condition is confirmed.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Chuffed this advocate of violence and flouter of Australian law is to be sent packing.

http://ab.co/1LVTdR4
What risk would he pose to the community? That is a load of bs. While I don't agree with his calls to execute physicians for carrying out abortions, I do agree that it is murder. Those that don't repent for their actions in carrying out abortions will have to answer for their actions before having the chance of being granted eternal salvation!

AM

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
What risk would he pose to the community? That is a load of bs. While I don't agree with his calls to execute physicians for carrying out abortions, I do agree that it is murder. Those that don't repent for their actions in carrying out abortions will have to answer for their actions before having the chance of being granted eternal salvation!
Spare me the religious rhetoric.

In his book Their Blood Cries Out, Newman wrote:

In addition to our personal guilt in abortion, the United States government has abrogated its responsibility to properly deal with the blood-guilty. This responsibility rightly involves executing convicted murderers, including abortionists, for their crimes in order to expunge bloodguilt from the land and people.
We don't want this religious zealot and hate-speak nutter causing trouble here.

medusala

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes but how many virgin brides can I get? Other mob offering 73, what's your counter offer?

John

Verve Clique Oh!
May 20, 2006
In the Clique.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yes but how many virgin brides can I get? Other mob offering 73, what's your counter offer?
Lebbo73 will back me up here. All you need to know is that there are no virgins in Toowoomba but if it floats ya boat the Maronite girls give knob jobs at Picnic Point after dark. All other Christian girls on the Downs head west to Dalby and if they get lucky the boys they are with will bypass the sheep at the Jondaryn Woodshed.

SBYM

Fish, chips, cup 'o tea, Mary @#? Poppins. London!
Oct 9, 2009
SE15
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Chuffed this advocate of violence and flouter of Australian law is to be sent packing.
I'm a little bit uncomfortable about the initial decision to reject his visa, to be honest...

I reckon we're strong enough to weather any storm a shitbag degenerate like him could whip up. You've gotta cop the bad with good when it comes to freedom of expression (insofar as it exists in Oz), and as far as I know he wasn't inciting violence in Australia...happy to be corrected on this.

Anyways, it means nowt coz he knew he had no visa and came regardless, so seeya knackers....

Last edited:

Top Bottom