Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the 2nd half. What I will say, anyone that questions his stats should really watch the game rather then the stat sheet. Going head to head with SPS in your draft year is something that most draftees would struggle with. The standard vs u18 is completely different, genuine contested slug fest fight for the footy.

He’s clearly elite defensively & his ability to win the ball in the coal face (factoring in what I said above) is impressive.

His “numbers” will look better when he increases his tank and can win the footy in transition. Looked cooked in the last Q, reminiscent of LDU after a big Quarter.

Couple of nice strong contested marks. Very explosive, particularly out of the centre. Tackled strongly, and a great goal saving tackle.

Kicking isn’t flash. Not that he turned it over. But you definitely wouldn’t call him classy by foot.
Thought that when watching his highlights reel, did the quick run out to the right when talking the long shot at goal.
still, he has plenty of other weapons and has time to improve his kicking when in an afl environment.

Yeah appleby and skinner did.
Was given a chance and didnt show enough.
No reason why we can't give him a call again.
He was brought in and trained as a KPF right? His reading of the game and marking is strong in the backline, I'm not a big fan of his disposal personally but could be a good one for depth

He was brought in and trained as a KPF right? His reading of the game and marking is strong in the backline, I'm not a big fan of his disposal personally but could be a good one for depth
He had really good hands in the little piece of the game I saw

Back