Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Aiden Bonar

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Nathan Murphy

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In fairness his Dad passing away unexpectedly within 6 months of being drafted is bound to have had an impact. The moral to me is to not be so absolute in your stance.
Schaches Dad passed away when he was a kid.

It seems the consensus on here is; Cerra if available, Naughton if not.

Does the Cerra scenario depend on North taking Jaidyn Stephenson?

1 - Rayner
2 - LDU/Dow
3 - LDU/Dow
4 - ?
5 - Brayshaw
6 - Cerra

1 - Rayner
2 - LDU/Dow
3 - LDU/Dow
4 - ?
5 - Brayshaw
6 - Cerra
Going by the poll, Fogarty is the runaway winner for pick 6, yet as you imply, this is not reflected by the discussion. What's the point of a poll that so inaccurately reflects the feelings of posters? Three times more people voted for Fogarty than Naughton, and 6 times more for Fogarty than Cerra. Coffield is a clear number 2 in the poll, but not going by the comments. It's the last time I put any faith in a poll. It seems people just do something deliberately obtuse when they complete a poll.

Going by the poll, Fogarty is the runaway winner for pick 6, yet as you imply, this is not reflected by the discussion. What's the point of a poll that so inaccurately reflects the feelings of posters? Three times more people voted for Fogarty than Naughton, and 6 times more for Fogarty than Cerra. Coffield is a clear number 2 in the poll, but not going by the comments. It's the last time I put any faith in a poll. It seems people just do something deliberately obtuse when they complete a poll.

If you ran a new poll now you'd get a different result. The poll reflects the opinions of when it was started.

Was the same in 2014 when the bulk of the votes were for Laverde. If you ran a new poll a week before the draft there would have been a split between Wright and JDG I reckon.
Although it would be interesting to see opinions in a few days time. It seems that Fogarty is being genuinely linked to us for the first time I can remember and I’m rapt about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 - Rayner
2 - LDU/Dow
3 - LDU/Dow
4 - ?
5 - Brayshaw
6 - Cerra

I say North has a Big Say who be Available at our Pick

If you ran a new poll now you'd get a different result. The poll reflects the opinions of when it was started.

Maybe we can have a Draft Week Thread with a Poll

We been Linked To:

• Cerra - IF he Falls to 6
  • Coffield - Gone Quite last few Weeks
  • Murphy - Big Reach as Rated as a Late Teen Pick but we been Linked to him and I even Read North could Pick him at 4
  • Fogarty - Only Been the last few days there been some Reports we could Draft Him
  • Naughton - Been Linked him the Longest

There is only 5 real standouts in this years draft,it's a pity we have pick 6.can not see any of the top 5 slipping to pick 6.brawshaw, ldu, cerra, rayner and dow.

Back