Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda

any one see this from the Saints website ?
Victoria
B:Kevin NealeDanny Frawley (C)Max Hudghton
HB:Trevor BarkerNeil RobertsGary Colling
C:Nick Dal SantoNathan Burke (VC)Brendon Goddard
HF:Fraser GehrigStewart LoeweTim Membrey
FF:Stephen MilneTony LockettJack Steven
R:Carl DitterichRobert HarveyRoss Smith
INT:Peter EverittLeigh MontagnaJarryn Geary
Barry Breen
COACH:Brett Ratten

All Stars
B:Barry LawrenceVerdun HowellSam Gilbert
HB:Sam FisherDavid GrantJimmy Webster
C:Nicky WinmarDarrel Baldock (C)Ian Stewart
HF:Aaron HamillNick Riewoldt (VC)Justin Koschitzke
FF:Adam SchneiderBill MohrGeorge Young
R:Michael GardinerLenny HayesJack Steele
INT:Bradley HillBrian GleesonDavid Armitage
Callum Wilkie
COACH:Allan Jeans

Yep saw it. Unfortunately if Wilkie is playing for the interstaters then the side lacks depth. Think the vics win but doubt they can play each other to find out.
i still can belive they named Wilkie .... overlooking Farren Ray , Clinton Jones , John McIntosh, David Sierakowski, Craig Calaghan , Super Duper, Gavin Mitchell .....

McIntosh has the potential to be a great. No south Aussie’s on your list? Dirty? Steven sims?
i was only looking at the WA guys they left out but im sure there were many other SA guys they overlooked as well ... i think they got all the right Tassie guys and with NSW and Qld there isnt many to consider ... the Clark brothers and Gilly from NT ....
certainly think the All Stars team needed a bit more thought put into it

Your a funny man
why you think Wilkie is more deserving than a guy who came second in the brownlow while playing for the saints ? or two guys who were keys parts of the team to make the 2009 & 2010 grand finals ? or perhaps the guy how captained us ?
no way Wilkie should be considered thats a total farce

Bard Hill, Cal Wilkie and Brett Ratten in here feels... odd.
agree ... how can you have a guy who hasnt played for us yet , a guy who has one season under his belt and a guy who has coached us for under ten games ....
coach should be Lyon or Alves or Grant Thomas

i still can belive they named Wilkie .... overlooking Farren Ray , Clinton Jones , John McIntosh, David Sierakowski, Craig Calaghan , Super Duper, Gavin Mitchell .....
Craig Callaghan, bloody hell that takes me back.

Rod Keogh another around that time.

Craig Callaghan, bloody hell that takes me back.

Rod Keogh another around that time.
I liked Rod Keogh never a backward step a lot like S. Powell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked Rod Keogh never a backward step a lot like S. Powell
He was a nutter wasn't he. Very aggressive player. I liked a lot of those lesser known types in the mid 90's. We had some terrific role players. Jason Traianidis, Gavin Mitchell, Rod Keogh. Matty Lappin before he went rogue and left for Carlton.

My old man and I loved taking the piss out of Tim Elliott too. Most uncoordinated footballer I've ever seen. A reincarnation of Percy Jones.

I did take a liking to Joe McLaren as well, not because of his talent, but because he was a spitting image of my next door neighbour at the time. And she was a woman!

He was a nutter wasn't he. Very aggressive player. I liked a lot of those lesser known types in the mid 90's. We had some terrific role players. Jason Traianidis, Gavin Mitchell, Rod Keogh. Matty Lappin before he went rogue and left for Carlton.

My old man and I loved taking the piss out of Tim Elliott too. Most uncoordinated footballer I've ever seen. A reincarnation of Percy Jones.

I did take a liking to Joe McLaren as well, not because of his talent, but because he was a spitting image of my next door neighbour at the time. And she was a woman!
Do you remember Brett Knowles ?

Do you remember Brett Knowles ?
Yep. The Saints in the 90's were my childhood. I learnt my 6 times tables from watching so much football and could reel off the entire playing list every year. I was sick in the head lol

The others in the 90's I didn't mention because I thought they were genuinely good players, not just role players.

Things got dire though when we regularly saw guys like Justin Plapp, Chad Davis, Caydn Beetham, and Daniel Wulf in the 22 though.

Steve Lawrence another rough nut

I do. You will be happy to know he was the first player who lived with me. Great family. Great guy. Brother was a gun cricketer.
Had a game at VFL Park 30 + touches ? I always thought he would make it

Yep. The Saints in the 90's were my childhood. I learnt my 6 times tables from watching so much football and could reel off the entire playing list every year. I was sick in the head lol

The others in the 90's I didn't mention because I thought they were genuinely good players, not just role players.

Things got dire though when we regularly saw guys like Justin Plapp, Chad Davis, Caydn Beetham, and Daniel Wulf in the 22 though.

Steve Lawrence another rough nut
I can Remember watching Steve's Dad play

Caydn Beethan could've been a player a bit sad his story. AFL not for everyone

I can Remember watching Steve's Dad play

Caydn Beethan could've been a player a bit sad his story. AFL not for everyone
Lucky. Wish I was around to see those guys. Earliest memory I have is of Gilbert McAdam tearing Collingwood to pieces in the very early 90's.

Lucky. Wish I was around to see those guys. Earliest memory I have is of Gilbert McAdam tearing Collingwood to pieces in the very early 90's.
I liked his Final against the cats #class

Back