Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticketmaster is a very poor platform- you get what you get and you don't get upset but come on, best available on the behind post? what bloody rubbish,

Ticketmaster is a very poor platform- you get what you get and you don't get upset but come on, best available on the behind post? what bloody rubbish,
Its s**t, couldnt get 9 tix togather (5 and 4 were always 4 rows apart), then dropped it to 8 and wouldnt let me go anywhere but next to the plastics cheer squad (NO!!), upgraded to cat 2 (dont let the wife know there were cheaper options), no control what so ever as a purchaser, system sux.

It's a great business to be in. Monopoly providers everywhere typically give sh*t service and gouge the customers. Even more so when the customers have a deep emotional attachment to the product they are trying to buy. There's not much we can do ... they know they won't be held to account.

I preferred wing which I think I had when my child's seat wasn't coming through so I went a single seat to put him on my lap .. but he would rather a seat so I had to redo and I got Cat 2. Meh, guess it's ok

Its second level? If so it's alright
Its above where the groundstaff access the ground so no, still first level but row J stays consistent with the rest of the ground so you should be close to the front of the section, and your son can look down on the grounds staff with their buckets full of green stuff. Second level (ie top tier is numbered 400+, weird stadium in lots of ways)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember my mate not believing me when I said it was Gronner, so when he walked past us, I said "This is your captain speaking" and he started laughed.

That night will stay with me forever.
Brewery Bar under the Novotel? Gronna was there 2 weeks ago as well, before the match. Sipping on a beer at a table outside whilst handballing an old footy to himself.

Buying tickets now. Am considering driving up. Give me your driving from Melbourne to Sydney tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back