Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROW AA for me

What does AA mean ?
You're front row. At Spotless, AA to EE are the first 5 rows, then there's a barrier thing and then it starts A onwards.

252 row AA

I had to get 5 maybe that pushed it back?

It's a small ground so it'll be good either way
See above

Section 206, row A, so I think that's the fifth row. Very similar to where I was for the prelim :)

Doing the same road trip as last time too, hiring a van for the 7 of us, driving to Wodonga on Friday night then on to Sydney Saturday. Can't wait!!!!

3rd row from the fence

See Sentinel's post above AA-EE are the front, then starts again at A onwards. Giants confirmed that the double letters are the front.

I’m a lot more worried about this game than most. Giants could bring back an influx of stars similar to us in 16. Always worried coming up against a midfield of Whitfield, Kelly and Taranto.

Dogs by 17.

237R , 2. Category Two , Row J, Seats 728 to 727

Doesn't seem good?
237's where I sat during our discombobulation of them a couple weeks ago. Good enough. Close to the dogs cheer squad, no sun in your eyes, easy to check the video for whats happening far end. You'll be fine, IM hoping to get somewhere close too.

The club email said "Note: During the member pre-sale, family tickets can only be booked via phone or outlets (family tickets are unavailable via the internet.)"
Ok fair enough I guess. But why wouldn't it let me add them individually either? :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

237's where I sat during our discombobulation of them a couple weeks ago. Good enough. Close to the dogs cheer squad, no sun in your eyes, easy to check the video for whats happening far end. You'll be fine, IM hoping to get somewhere close too.
I preferred wing which I think I had when my child's seat wasn't coming through so I went a single seat to put him on my lap .. but he would rather a seat so I had to redo and I got Cat 2. Meh, guess it's ok

Its second level? If so it's alright

This is very frustrating, there has been no tickets availble all morning for my searches, I phoned through ans was put on hold for ages when I had to leave for work? surely this isn't sold out already

This is very frustrating, there has been no tickets availble all morning for my searches, I phoned through ans was put on hold for ages when I had to leave for work? surely this isn't sold out already

Tickets for non members go on sale at 2pm today, if you're a member not sure why your searches aren't working.

Are you a member? There'll be more tickets available at 2pm when they go on sale to general public. It won't be sold out already and probably won't come gameday either.

yep, I'm a member, so are all my family, just continually said not available. Phone number didn't work either

I thought it would be highly unlikely to be sold out, just frustrating the website doesn't work

Ticketmaster is a joke, i wanted category 1 tickets but started me in the pockets every time, i would then try again and it would get worse, they are misleading when you click best available at 9:00:15 and end up in the pocket near the GWS cheer squad and you cant even view where your seat is.
All i can say is they better not run out of beer this time round.
i havent read every post on here but we are in bay 214L AA if anyone has info on this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back