Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the info I posted from the Ticketmaster website a few days ago. If you can now see different info on the same website, that is strange to say the least. Hard to say what would be the correct info.
Yeah my screenshot was straight off the Ticketmaster website (https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/gia...lympic-park-07-09-2019/event/13005714AF315DEF under Info). The West Coast game lists 8 per person and only allows you to select up to 8 tickets for a purchase. Guess I'll find out in the morning!

EDIT: called Ticketmaster, they confirmed 10 per transaction, and apparently can be done with a single membership barcode. Dogs website must be wrong.

Last edited:
Based on what I've read here and on Twitter, there is going to be a big contingent of bulldog supporters at the game.

Make sure you get to The Brewery (Novotel Hotel) before the game, which opens at 11.00am

Just booked my overnight train tickets, arriving Sydney at 7am Saturday. It's a bit cheaper than flying, stupid me left it too late to book

Just booked flights from Avalon going up Friday arvo and coming back Sunday morning. Anybody else flying then?

Hi All
I love this site - long time lurker, first post.
I didn't book air tickets on Sunday night when I should have. Anyway, I found an option that might help others get there.
Two of us are flying Jetstar from Melbourne to Newcastle early on Sat morning and returning early on Sunday morning. I have hired a car to drive down to Sydney (trip is 2 hours by car so not a lot worse than the trip from Sydney airport) and we will drive back after the game and stay at the airport hotel. The airline tickets last night were $144 return per person. There is also a train down but it takes a bit longer.
My daughter is coming down from the North Coast of NSW for the game so there will be three of us there.
Go Doggies - Woof Woof.

I have an important Q as I can't find it on the ticketmaster site. At what age do you have to pay for a ticket for kids. A mate and myself are going with 7 kids, 2*8, 2*6, 2*4 and a 3 year old. I have a family membership so access to 8 tickets each! but surely I don't need a ticket tof r the little ones, 3 and 4 year olds
Dddaadddd... are we there yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve landed in Dublin. Caught up with my sister over a couple Guinness pints at fogarty’s near st Stephens green
She says that she is preparing an old Celtic Druid spell but is missing a couple of key ingredients which today are only available from the Swiss alps and Croatia.
The spell must be performed on the morning of the game and she insists two genuine supporters need to perform the spell whilst naked at altitude to perform the ritual correctly.

So whilst Dublin is lovely - she and I are off to Zagreb tomorrow because one of the ingredients is slivovic - a plum brandy made in Croatia.

Stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back