Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sensational. What's the website?

There’s another great one with the Bont but September may be expensive enough!

Edit: also I don’t know why I said tickets were booked. I meant accomodation!

Hoping to splurge on category 2 seats if available. Does anyone know if we’ll be placed amongst other doggy supporters if we buy with our members barcode?

Last edited:
Hoping to splurge on category 2 seats if available. Does anyone know if we’ll be placed amongst other doggy supporters if we buy with our members barcode?

Yes, because you are buying in the members allocation, you'll be seated with other Bulldog members.

What was the bar we all went to after the PF , where Gronner , Crofty were ?
Best night of my life , from what I can remember 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

I remember my mate not believing me when I said it was Gronner, so when he walked past us, I said "This is your captain speaking" and he started laughed.

That night will stay with me forever.

I remember my mate not believing me when I said it was Gronner, so when he walked past us, I said "This is your captain speaking" and he started laughed.

That night will stay with me forever.

What about Crofty getting cheered every time he went in and out of the gents .
Never hugged so many strangers , can’t imagine I will ever experience that feeling again 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Jus

Will take 40 minutes in taxi, and can take up to an hour if Parramatta Rd is stuffed.

There are no replacement buses from Airport to the ground. Just train to Central, train to Lidcombe and train to Olympic Park. Takes 50 minutes
Looking at the travel documents previously published, it said buses would replace trains on that line. Looking more closely, it is for stations past Lidcombe so no impact on getting to Olympic Park. Still thinking sharing a taxi however could be cheaper and one would hope that traffic on Saturdays would not be too bad. At least there could be more than one option for anyone flying in and out on Saturday. Go Dogs!!

Never hugged so many strangers , can’t imagine I will ever experience that feeling again 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

I do remember that with Crofty.

Let's hope there's a few hugs again this week

Weird to think we might have been in each others arms KH.

Last edited:
Are you coming up to Sin City for the game?
Had planned to but I have a family event to attend that day. Spewing. If it had been the evening game I could have made it.

I'll give you a hug some other time DR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's cute the plastics think they will outnumber us because we shouldn't "believe in the magic again" .. they also think they have 30,000 real supporters and should get 20,000 there

Delusion at its finest

They also think they're a far better side. Not surprised if they beat us but far better side is amusing

I have an important Q as I can't find it on the ticketmaster site. At what age do you have to pay for a ticket for kids. A mate and myself are going with 7 kids, 2*8, 2*6, 2*4 and a 3 year old. I have a family membership so access to 8 tickets each! but surely I don't need a ticket tof r the little ones, 3 and 4 year olds

I have an important Q as I can't find it on the ticketmaster site. At what age do you have to pay for a ticket for kids. A mate and myself are going with 7 kids, 2*8, 2*6, 2*4 and a 3 year old. I have a family membership so access to 8 tickets each! but surely I don't need a ticket tof r the little ones, 3 and 4 year olds
Pretty sure if they occupy a seat they need one so there's likely a cost.

You need a ticket for age 4 and above

:openmouth: :openmouth: :openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:

A babysitter would cost less.

Is the assumption the below 4 year old sits on your lap and doesn’t require a seat?
Ticket Prices for the Elimination Final:

View attachment 734386

A Handling Fee from $4.95 per transaction applies.

95444s.gif

Junior Policy: Juniors 4-14 Years. Juniors 3 years and under are admitted free of charge into the ground providing they do not occupy a seat.

Concession Policy: Pensioners, Veteran Affairs & TPI, 2019 full time secondary or tertiary students (not including Internaitional student cards), valid Personal Treatment Entitlement Card Holders, and valid Healthcare Card Holders.

Ticket Limits
Please note: There is a limit of 8 tickets per customer.

Ticket Prices for the Elimination Final:

View attachment 734386

A Handling Fee from $4.95 per transaction applies.

95444s.gif

Junior Policy: Juniors 4-14 Years. Juniors 3 years and under are admitted free of charge into the ground providing they do not occupy a seat.

Concession Policy: Pensioners, Veteran Affairs & TPI, 2019 full time secondary or tertiary students (not including Internaitional student cards), valid Personal Treatment Entitlement Card Holders, and valid Healthcare Card Holders.

Ticket Limits
Please note: There is a limit of 8 tickets per customer.
Does anyone know the correct ticket limit? The above post shows a limit of 8 (as does info on the Bulldogs website), but the Ticketmaster website itself says 10:

I have a group of 9 going together so hoping we can all sit together!

Does anyone know the correct ticket limit? The above post shows a limit of 8 (as does info on the Bulldogs website), but the Ticketmaster website itself says 10:

View attachment 735742

I have a group of 9 going together so hoping we can all sit together!
I got the info I posted from the Ticketmaster website a few days ago. If you can now see different info on the same website, that is strange to say the least. Hard to say what would be the correct info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back