Sponsored Player Sponsors event 4 - True Believers Lounge at Spud's Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday all,

Next event is upon us already, as always please reply if you are interested in attending and we will do raffle if more than 2 keen.

We look forward to hosting you at the True Believers Lounge at Spud's Game as we take on Brisbane Lions in Round 15.

EVENT DETAILS

Venue

Danvers Room, Marvel Stadium

Time

Function Start Time: 6:00PM

Match Time: 7:50PM

Dress Code

Smart Casual

(Club colours permitted)

Strictly no ripped denim. Please wear appropriate footwear.

No one keen on this one?
I get it, when we have events that sponsors invited too we frequently lose the game......
Im hoping to turn this form around if I attend! haha

if noone else is keen, i will put up my hand. however, the last two i attended we lost. and i don't give us a lot of hope for this one either.

I also hope that its nowhere near as emotional as prevous years, .. another reason i think we lost othose last 2 danny frawley games.

Make sure to post your review of the event!
haha yep sammm and I will be on it, may require sammm to remind me to take photos of the food for the grublovers out there though as I always seem to forget

For the foodies it's canapes to start.
So far I've tried:
Vego rice paper roll - bit bland
Pork belly bao bun - bloody good
Chicken and mayo sambo fingers - pretty good

So far I've tried:
Have a great night mate. And Sammmy no jinxing.

So far I've tried:

Actual pork belly and not imitation? Lookit them splurging instead of just local last minute chinese takeaway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Past player Robert elphinstone.
Lots of people talking over him , beva asking him questions.

Last 15 years been the best for past players. I

I am glad
Are Boydies table manners on point. ?

Howdy all, apologies bit going on in the Boyd household over weekend so I have been slack writing my review.

As per my post on the fly I got there right on doors opening and secured a table as there wasnt many tables which was a bit of an error on the organisations part as most people were looking for one.
As I was on my pat malone for the first 30-45mins all I could sample was the canapes so the brisket had to wait for later but was worth the wait.

Speakers from the Danny frawley centre spoke well and sounds like we are doing some really good work for the community down there and also around the state in the mental health space which I think is great and a very important task so proud of our club taking a leading role in it currently.

Past players next but I did miss a little of this as after the waiting and two beers I was in desperate need of the facilities hahaha

The seats were right behind the goals down one end so not my usual seating spot so was good to get a different view of the game but well, you know how the game went, the less said the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back