Time: 7:00pm

Dress Code: Formal attire

Inclusions:

Premium Three-course Dining and Beverage Package

Entertainment

Trevor Barker Best & Fairest Award Vote Count

Season Highlights

Presentation of the 2023 Trevor Barker Award

As always sponsors please respond if you interested in attending, surely a rafffle will be required for this one!

Cheers
Boydie

Too late to sponsor and get my name in the raffle?

Guess I could buy straight up. Any idea what the ticket prices are this year boydie ?
I'm sure you could always chip in to sponsor. Let's see what boydie says. Otherwise it would.be $25 per share

Was a little tongue in cheek haha

Sam's been front of line for ages. Hers by default just about!

You can take my shares if you want in the raffle, I be stuck with carer duties to attend things.

I'd love to but already been to two events this year. I'll back up if needed
myself and sammm have also been to events this year so happy to put u into raffle too and draw it all fair and square!

L_W_P yes you can still join I guess but it will still be a raffle as I am also keen haha

Any other takers for the rafflle??

Too late to sponsor and get my name in the raffle?

Guess I could buy straight up. Any idea what the ticket prices are this year boydie ?
If u want to buy straight up let me know and I can arrange for the club to put u on same table as our BigFooty sponsors

myself and sammm have also been to events this year so happy to put u into raffle too and draw it all fair and square!

L_W_P yes you can still join I guess but it will still be a raffle as I am also keen haha

Yeah ill jump in the raffle.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a great night (so long as you don't accidentally win an auction) - I'm up for it!

It's a great night (so long as you don't accidentally win an auction) - I'm up for it!

How do you accidentally win an auction?

Put me down for two please boydie

See how we go!

YESSSSSSS the raffle is happening!!!!!!!

Will give anyone else until 11am Friday morning AEST to put hand up for raffle!

I enjoy others reports more than I enjoy the events to be honest. Sitting around in a suit listening to people talk s**t for hours and eating mediocre food is something I've done enough of in my life.

I enjoy others reports more than I enjoy the events to be honest. Sitting around in a suit listening to people talk s**t for hours and eating mediocre food is something I've done enough of in my life.
hey I dont talk THAT much $h*t, no need to be mean.....
haha

How do you accidentally win an auction?

Put me down for two please boydie

See how we go!
You put down a minimum bid on one item to get the free bottle of wine they give to the first three people to hand in a bidding form and no-one else bids on that item. Was a bit of a shock to the credit card

Should've left her years ago chief

Should've left her years ago chief

You'll get old and jaded too one day. I used to enjoy these types of events once. Now they are a chore. I'd rather check back after the event and see the winners in a short time frame.

The wife used to have endless work dinners when she was a lawyer and sitting around in uncomfortable clothes taking to people you don't really vibe with gets tedious. Food is always bland and the booze is ordinary even though it's free. The B and F is a pretty good way to feel part of the club but they are quite long.

You'll get old and jaded too one day. I used to enjoy these types of events once. Now they are a chore. I'd rather check back after the event and see the winners in a short time frame.

The wife used to have endless work dinners when she was a lawyer and sitting around in uncomfortable clothes taking to people you don't really vibe with gets tedious. Food is always bland and the booze is ordinary even though it's free. The B and F is a pretty good way to feel part of the club but they are quite long.
Thanks for that mate, I'm sure the raffle winners will be absolutely chuffed!!

Thanks for that mate, I'm sure the raffle winners will be absolutely chuffed!!

Each to their own. Some people pay for other people to stamp on their testicles. Different strokes and all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back