Player X or Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy v Medhurst

Prismall v Cotchin

Raines v J.Smith

Raines v Ladson

Hmmm. Probably Murph for the first one, Prismall, then probably neither for the third one (not fond of either, consider Hunt if you don't have him) and Ladson for the last one.

Fisher and Gram or Waite and a Shaw? I have Fisher and Gram at the moment, but I wanna get opinion from a couple sources. I think Fisher and Gram may be a better choice, but opinions are always good to get

Bradshaw Vs Hall
Dangerfield Vs Ziebell
Charman Vs J.White (syd)

Hall - both gettin on in age but he is playing in a better team

Dangerfield - I think he will be an 80+ player this season

Last one is tough Charman has more experience but you would think White would spend more time up forward than him. Maybe flip a coin haha

Anyway

Gibbs vs Selwood

gibbs over selwood huge year for him.

josh kennedy/tom hawkins

david myers/rick ladson/ josh hunt

Hmmm, tough first one. I am gunna say Kennedy, should have a pretty good season.

Second one is sorta tough too. Myers is a no for me. I would say Ladson if fit, but Hunt if Ladson is not fit. But I'm not entirely sure about that

My Question:

Gibbs, Enright and Waite (playing in backline) or Pendelbury, Fisher and Gram?

gibbs over selwood huge year for him.

josh kennedy/tom hawkins

david myers/rick ladson/ josh hunt

assuming eagles kennedy i reckon go with him
and i think josh hunt

also hille vs any other ruckman his price or less, really unsure on him atm

boak vs burgoyne vs mclean

I'd have McLean pretty well ahead of the other 2 at this stage. Can see him relishing the in and and under role at Carlton, helping Judd to free up and play a little looser. Will pick up plenty of contested ball which is SC gold, not to mention the fact that he'll escape the hard tag all year. Might get some attention in the first couple of weeks without Judd but as soon as he's back it should free him up. My only doubt is not all of Judd/Gibbs/McLean/Murphy can pull 30 possies together every week so they may be taking a bit of the pill and points off each other. May not be a $550ker but sure to rise from $425k.

Boak's the unknown and at that price with the absence of the Burgoyne's it's anyone's guess as to who teams will choose to target. There's a bit of young talent surrounding him at port though so he may not be the first in line for the hard tag every week. Unfortunately the NAB won't give too much insight as we hardly see any proper tagging. Not sure of his price but off the top of my head, if it's around 450 i'd be pretty wary. Looks a nice player though.

Personally i don't like Burgoyne at all for 2010.

I'd take Mclean although i can't see him breaking into the top line midfield scorers. If you're strapped for cash though, he seems to best available at that price.

Goddard, Enright and 416K defender (who)

or

THREE OF Enright, Hurn, S Fisher, H Shaw or Newman.

gjsdhgsdjgsdhgfkodshnofdoghfoaohdfonhdfanokhondfaonk

Shaun Higgins or Daniel Giansiracusa?

There's definitely other back options if you're short for cash and can't afford Goddard. At the minute i've got both Ablett and Riewoldt so i can't justify the 600+ on someone with an interrupted preseason.

I've got 3 guys around the 500k mark that i see as being well undervalued. You really can't go wrong with either of those guys you've mentioned and choosing someone around the 420k mark simply because you've got no other option is shooting yourself in the foot. Save the cash elsewhere and invest in someone you're actually keen on.

I have Vince on my team, but compared to the other 2, Gibbs is probably the best choice.

My turn now.

Hayes and Montagna or Ablett and O'Keefe?

Injury concern around Hayes also I think. Either injury or just a poor pre-season, although can't for the life of me remember where I heard it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGuire, both a risk but goose played nearly all of the second half of the year in the 2's, injury free..

Mine.....

TWO out of

S. Fisher vs Carrazzo vs Hurn

hmmm... i'd go Fisher & Hurn here. Although it's a matter of whether Fisher can get back his form from 2008 and isn't played out of position. I'd keep an eye on him in the NAB.

One that's resulting in much pulling of hair out:

masten vs cotchin

hmmm... i'd go Fisher & Hurn here. Although it's a matter of whether Fisher can get back his form from 2008 and isn't played out of position. I'd keep an eye on him in the NAB.

masten vs cotchin

Agree on your hurn/fisher summation. Carazzo's role is up in the air and he will be a fix it man...meaning high and low points.

I have the same dilemma on Masten and cotchin. I love pedigree and Cotchin has it is spades...looks like a rolls royce out there but just hasnt been able to get on the park. Masten looks a great option as well.

Masten safer choice on durability...i still somehow think Cotchin's upside is higher taking both player's into account...can only say this as personal opinion.

I have had both in my 22 for the cheap mid spot. Masten will be in a better performed team me thinks...WCE challenging for the 6th-10th and plays half his games on the bigger Subiaco oval.

Haven't really helped you there at all - it's doing my own head in...Masten vs cotchin will hopefully be resolved in the NAB cup campaign

masten vs cotchin

Def Masten, by all reports he is flying and i simply wouldnt trust Cotchin's body to make it through

My Question:

Really between Waite and Gram, others are going to give you very silimar numbers. Depends what your want, High risk high reward = Waite, solid option= Gram

also hille vs any other ruckman his price or less, really unsure on him atm

Wouldn't touch Hille personally

boak vs burgoyne vs mclean

Boak, think he is ready to step up and is going to be given every chance to do so in the port mid-field

Goddard, Enright and 416K defender (who)

or

THREE OF Enright, Hurn, S Fisher, H Shaw or Newman.

again do you want the riskier high price/risk reward and go goddard,enright and say Waite
or
the solid contributers. Gotta have a crack dont ya?

Shaun Higgins or Daniel Giansiracusa?

Higgins for sure...all class!

M McGuire

OR

A Raines

Neither but if you have to Raines, voss seems to like him by the sounds.

Mine.....

TWO out of

S. Fisher vs Carrazzo vs Hurn

Fisher and Hurn. Too much doubt over Carrazzo's role.

masten vs cotchin

Masten. Not totally convinced cotchins injury troubles are behind him, and masten is sure to keep improving.

Hope that is some help lads.

My question:

Waite, Kennely, Dangerfield
or
Fisher, Henderson, Burton

masten vs cotchin

Until NAB cup, Masten and it ain't even close. Cotchin way too big of a risk ATM as I haven't heard a peep regarding his pre-season. If we start to hear/see some of him then he'll definitely be taken into consideration...

Mick_15;16846715[B said:
Hope that is some help lads.[/B]

My question:

Waite, Kennely, Dangerfield
or
Fisher, Henderson, Burton

absolutely the first three. why? because ive already picked all of those guys! waite will be huge up forward i think without fev around. kennelly is fit as and racked them up in the intraclub and is majorly discounted. dangerfield 80+ midfielder who can kick goals

absolutely the first three. why? because ive already picked all of those guys! waite will be huge up forward i think without fev around. kennelly is fit as and racked them up in the intraclub and is majorly discounted. dangerfield 80+ midfielder who can kick goals

Cheers for the reply!

I think will go with te first three for now.
Im really keen to get waite in there but im wondering if i should wait(pun haha).
Henderson is going to be given every chance as well.
Dangerfield does seem to be a popular pick and the consense is that he is going to have a break out season in what is a good team but if im looking at that price ranger what about Ziebell?

Dangerfield vs Ziebell? **Edit** searched back through the thread and found a few opinions, looks like a question that is going to be coin toss till lockout.

Cheers for the reply!

Im really keen to get waite in there but im wondering if i should wait(pun haha).
Dangerfield does seem to be a popular pick and the consense is that he is going to have a break out season in what is a good team but if im looking at that price ranger what about Ziebell?

Dangerfield vs Ziebell?

Both are viable options, but I'm going Dangerfield, because I think Adelaide should have a good year, and Dangerfield could be one of the main players in that. But both do have a case, and consider both.

My question, I asked this last night, but I wanna get more opinions.

Thanks in advance guys

Cheers for the reply!

Dangerfield vs Ziebell?

ziebell hands down. will be probably the number 1 midfielder for north. wins his own ball loves to tackle and very effective with disposal.

my decision is best back around the 420k mark. mainly macdonald v. symes.
symes last 4 games last year pulled impressive scores but macdonald may get a heap of it at melbourne. unsure?

ziebell hands down. will be probably the number 1 midfielder for north. wins his own ball loves to tackle and very effective with disposal.

my decision is best back around the 420k mark. mainly macdonald v. symes.
symes last 4 games last year pulled impressive scores but macdonald may get a heap of it at melbourne. unsure?

Considering how oftern the ball goes into melbourne's defence you'd assume that Macdonalds numbers would significantly improve.

Symes will be solid and not alot of people have him, so you could go him for the unique option.

Personally i'd go with Jmac..!

Need help.

Goddard and Sylvia OR Chapman and Fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back