Game Day 2023 Round 15 Discussion - Have You 18 players !

How Many Players Will You Have This Round

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 17 13.5%

Votes: 22 17.5%

Votes: 36 28.6%

Votes: 28 22.2%

Votes: 6 4.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Below 15

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1925 from 17 including Pelican and Maric - pretty insane to have 1888 from the other 15 kents, can't wait for them to not perform like that at all this week.

Season high ranking 25k - moved up 10k through the byes! Absolute scenes over here at Mt. Mediocre :moustache:

work.jpg

About the same ranking as me, mediocre sums up my season so I might see you there.

It’s unlike you to be unhappy

I haven't had much to be happy about this year from a SC perspective, at least the Saints are still in the Top 8 but they may not be there much longer.

Screenshot_20230625_221302_SuperCoach~2.jpg

Have managed to end up here with every player I want besides Jackson Macrae.

5 trades left for the run home.

Only ever finished inside the top 5k once, so plenty to play for.

Holding Clarry plus carrying faux premos multiplied by the fact that most of my “premos” had this week off was an absolute recipe for disaster.

Dropped from 9.8k to 21k through the byes alone :$
1/5 Wins though.
It’s times like these that you must appreciate the little things.

Like this guy:

You suck so bad even I'm ranked above you now.
Incredulous Questioning GIF
When you can’t even beat The Chiefton at SC you know it’s time to pull up stumps and focus on next season, or go for broke and burn through some trades.

As for the question “what’s wrong with me?” I think it would be far quicker to list the things that are right
;)

2266. Went up ~4500 spots to ~2700 overall. Ranked 178 for the round even with 5 premos on the bench. I assume most of the teams above me would've had less/would've been created specifically in an attempt to win the round.

Holding Clarry plus carrying faux premos multiplied by the fact that most of my “premos” had this week off was an absolute recipe for disaster.

Dropped from 9.8k to 21k through the byes alone :$

It’s times like these that you must appreciate the little things.

Like this guy:

When you can’t even beat The Chiefton at SC you know it’s time to pull up stumps and focus on next season, or go for broke and burn through some trades.

As for the question “what’s wrong with me?” I think it would be far quicker to list the things that are right
;)
Bloody Clarry! Was carrying him, Hodor and Sicily at one stage thru out the byes. Still carrying Clarry, fingers crossed his back this round.

Was 14,217 before byes, now 14,845…. Little fall, no gain thou.
This year playing for cash leagues after a bad start to the year.

7 trades left, one upgrade just required. 🫰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Clarry! Was carrying him, Hodor and Sicily at one stage thru out the byes. Still carrying Clarry, fingers crossed his back this round.

Was 14,217 before byes, now 14,845…. Little fall, no gain thou.
This year playing for cash leagues after a bad start to the year.

7 trades left, one upgrade just required. 🫰
That’s some horrible luck, but at least you have some trades left with only one spot left to upgrade.

Humphrey letting the team down at the end, but still a strong score.

A 2036 average over the 4 weeks of byes and made good ground in the overall standings each week, moving from 18,338th after round 11 to 7,567th now.

Now the tricky bit ... surviving the rest of the season with only a couple of trades for injury and a final team that's likely to include Sheezel and a looped rookie on field each week.

SCE RD15 DJ RANK.png
SCE RD15 DJ TEAM.png

Thankfully didn't slide as much as I thought I might've with just 17 players (well, 16 players if you discount Maric's 16...) including DevRob's 33 also. Bleh! Stoked to have made ground pre-byes vs post-byes, and to hold within the top 1,500 gives us a realistic crack at hitting the Top 500-1k.

In terms of trades I had to punt SicDawg for Trac, who performed well on debut with the VC.

From here I have Briggs continuing to mature in price, which will be my ticket to bringing Sic back in after now being resigned to the fact Clarry is a risk from here on out... whenever he returns, that is!

4 trades in hand with $200k in the bank, so it's over to the trade thread to discuss options!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back