PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Superhot is the best VR title I've played so far. Helps knowing that I don't have to s**t myself to enjoy a good VR experience - RoB was probably the previous standard I had set for VR. Have not been able to return to that big spider level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helps knowing that I don't have to s**t myself to enjoy a good VR experience
Absolutely spot on. So many scary (to me anyway) games, not enough just fun VR games.

Finished yet?
Superhot? Nah unfortunately not had another chance to play. Going to try and get another go in tonight though. How long is it?

I think there's about 15 different areas give or take.
Yeah might take me a while. Hard to find time with the kids running around. Too much of a pain in the ass to have to constantly take the headphones/headset off to make sure they haven't killed each other.

Can't you tie them up or something?

Which part are you up to?
I wish :p

I still have not passed the first computer "crash" so I guess its part too. Oddly enough I think it is disc C I have to put in now.

PSVR v1.2 announced today.

Minor re design with the biggest and most important improvement being that HDR will now pass through the processing box. Not backwards compatible with PSVR 1.1 so if you want that feature you have to go the whole hog again :(

New move (again) controls with a mini usb and longer battery life also announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7akchcv7mepz.png

What was it? A year anniversary sale or something?
Yeah big sale on the US store for VR titles to celebrate 1 year of PSVR. Its a pain that we don't get it but I did manage to finally get VR Worlds for only 10 bucks.

Ok so I have a us account and downloaded this app called next VR and its brilliant quality broadcasting live events. Soccer nba boxing music festivals.

Is pretty great and for now only in US store but free and worth the effort in starting a account if havent done so just for it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back