Please Help! Need Remeidies for the Flu!!

Remove this Banner Ad

johnson_26

All Australian
Aug 26, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mighty Ducks
I've got a game of footy on the weekend, and im depserate to get over flu i got on monday night.

Please, does anyone have a sure thing relief for me so i am able to play and feel comfortable...

It would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Something that I always find that works and gives me a clear head the next day

Get an empty milo tin. Put a decent spoon of Vicks Vapo-Rub in the bottom. Fill it up with boiling water. Get a paper bag that you fit over the tin. Cut a small wedge out in one of the corners. Stick your head in and breathe it in for 15-20 minutes.

Is very ahrd to do at first and your eyes will water and possibly feel like they are burning...but you will cough up a lot of crap and it clears the sinuses well.

As soon as I'm starting to feel as though I'm comin down with the flu, I guzzle down Orange Juice (the proper stuff from the fridge in the supermarket) like it is going out of fashion. It has plenty of Vitamin C which is meant to be a flu preventative plus drinking heaps of fluid is a good thing as well.

If you have a really red sore throat don't do it though it will burn it up.

Horse radish, garlic and vitamin c tablets. They wil ease the flu. On game day a few panadols will help. Best thing to do is just tough it out and push through the pain. Tea towel over the head and head over bowl of boiling water to clear the schnoz.

The 1st sign of anything, I take a fizzy hairy Lemon tablet, with 1000mg of vitamin c, a garlic tab and olive leaf capsule, 2 times a day.

The hairy lemon is amazing, peps u right up.Has guarana in it I think.

Eat raw garlic and take multi-vitamins every day. Mix ascorbic acid powder into your orange juice for extra Vitamin C. Eat well even if you have no appetite. Drink lots of fluids as you will be dehydrated and this makes you feel tired. On the day, take some B-group vitamins for an extra boost. At night, make a hot honey and lemon drink (juice of one big lemon + 3 teaspoons of honey, pour boiling water over it). Take aspirin (eg Disprin) if you have a temperature - it's more effective than paracetemol.

Big beef vindaloo, 10 pints of Guinness, and close it off with half a dozen shots of Jaegermeister.

Your arse will be in that much trouble, you won't even know you've got the flu.

Gargle warm salty water for the throat. Swallow teaspoons of honey to coat the throat. Eat garlic,chilli,garlic,chilli n more garlic to unclog sinuses and clean your system out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back