Mod. Notice ### Please Welcome The New Melbourne Board Spec Mod - Biffinator. ###

Remove this Banner Ad

Biff am I still allowed to log on as you sometimes now you're a mod? You can still log on as Duritz. Also does this mean I can ban trolls?

Mate - Tiger Fang's last fiery day on Punt Road End was one of the wonders of the world. Even if you wanted to, you cannot replicate such heroics.

Did anyone keep a transcript of those last threads before they were deleted? I didn't see all the replies, as went and played golf.

mate, much the tree that falls in the middle of the forest, God remembers your inspired (and inspiring) posts on Punt Road End - nothing else matters.

In general, guys, CA and I have been celebrating the Festival of Red Cards here on the Dees Board. No-doubt inspired by their self-loathing and the super-human efforts of Tiger Fang, Richmond fans feature prominently in those who are forcibly resting from their labours.

We wish them well.

mate, much the tree that falls in the middle of the forest, God remembers your inspired (and inspiring) posts on Punt Road End - nothing else matters.

In general, guys, CA and I have been celebrating the Festival of Red Cards here on the Dees Board. No-doubt inspired by their self-loathing and the super-human efforts of Tiger Fang, Richmond fans feature prominently in those who are forcibly resting from their labours.

We wish them well.
You have both done a fantastic job as the gatekeepers of righteousness for this board. Three cheers for our mods!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back