Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Tsatas with a 3.14 and a over 7 minute 2k concern you considering he is absolutely an outside player and people froth over his running?
In isolation yes, but there was nothing in his last few games really suggested there's cause for concern. I've always thought that there are players that don't test well in certain aspects but display them on field, and vise versa. Charlie Clarke similarly didn't test well by plays with more athleticism than most others in the crop.

With Alwyn Davey JR looking like a late first/early second draft pick, is there any talk about where brother Jayden will go after his ACL?

With Alwyn Davey JR looking like a late first/early second draft pick, is there any talk about where brother Jayden will go after his ACL?
I think it'd take a brave club to select him after two major knee injuries that isn't Essendon
Hey PMBangers

Would Busslinger be a reach at 7 for Geelong? Feel like having added mids we'll need to add talls but this draft sounds like it doesn't have too many great kpds so likely he goes earlier?

Also, my dumbest ever creation:

View attachment 1530881
I don't think so at all personally

In isolation yes, but there was nothing in his last few games really suggested there's cause for concern. I've always thought that there are players that don't test well in certain aspects but display them on field, and vise versa. Charlie Clarke similarly didn't test well by plays with more athleticism than most others in the crop.
Surely some of these players are fatigued carrying some residual soreness. Especially the sandy boys that played up until two weeks ago.
I’d love see their 2km times today compared to early pre season. Would be a miracle if any performed better today than previously.

Surely some of these players are fatigued carrying some residual soreness. Especially the sandy boys that played up until two weeks ago.
I’d love see their 2km times today compared to early pre season. Would be a miracle if any performed better today than previously.
Sheezel and Ashcroft didn’t test, already done enough this year 😂

Yeah look with Fletcher I agree he didn't dominate the Champs, but he's got those high level traits which you see through any standard of footy he plays at, also played well in his NAB League appearances

Yeah only kings like me get invited, but there's plenty of footage on streamer of WAFL Colts/ school footy where he played the most

I think he's a pretty good kick out in space and can mark decently well, but it's nothing exceptional
Thank you again and without wanting to turn this into the PM Bangers and Mister Football draft board, I will just add that Corbett was also very good in the NAB league and played some good footy for the Suns VFL side including playing all their finals. As Bert Newton once said I like the boy and have taken an interest being a 'local' now. (Haha if I said that at the surf club they'd Laugh me out of town.) He's the best of the Suns kids apart from Walter who is a beast but not draftable until next year but I defer to your better knowledge of the draft pool as a whole.

Time for some fresh oysters, over and out.

Agree. He has shown more running ability than most this season. Absolutely no concerns about his athleticism

I agree but if it is your supposed absolute 1 wood. Then surely it gives clubs some pause. It's not like he makes up for anything with his hardness or contested work.

I don’t know why you would split pick 1 if you have pick 1 and 2. You are only giving another team a chance to jump above you and to possibly get the guy YOU want. You would split pick 2 not 1. But I wouldn’t split any if they have 1 and 2. They have enough players coming in through the trade period, so get the 2 best guys you want in the draft.
Because to get enough capital to get West Coast handing off pick 2, the trade needs to bring in GWS with their first round picks. And they don't help get 2 out of West Coast without tying in getting 1 from North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because to get enough capital to get West Coast handing off pick 2, the trade needs to bring in GWS with their first round picks. And they don't help get 2 out of West Coast without tying in getting 1 from North.
I get that. I know how it would work. I was responding to someone talking about a hypothetical, if they already had 1 & 2, in this draft I wouldn’t split it. Take two of the top 5 players of this year.

Was surreal to see, after his first run everyone was just silent for his last two in anticipation. If he manages to show that burst on field he's going to be a scary match up
he has shown that burst of speed, in 2021, also a contested player, not just outside run, he doesnt care about his own safety which is something i like about his game, if you think he is outside only, then you have not seen him play, or only seen him at his worst possibly?

he has shown that burst of speed, in 2021, also a contested player, not just outside run, he doesnt care about his own safety which is something i like about his game, if you think he is outside only, then you have not seen him play, or only seen him at his worst possibly?
Ok 🤗
Hey Bangers have had any crack at names and numbers for the pre season and rookie drafts

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
No and I most likely won't be

PMBangers what has happened to harry lemmey to see him go from 3 to 40 odd over the year?? Significant drop for a key forward.
Just hasn't hit the form from last year like we expected him to. Early on its was largely because he hadn't had much continuity in playing with a few covid close contact lay off's and then having covid himself, so whether he's struggled with longer term effects or not may play a part in his year, but he just hasn't looked as confident or commanding this year.

I've said it before woth Lemmey, I don't think you ever lose talent, so he stands as a potential bargain later on in the draft

Just hasn't hit the form from last year like we expected him to. Early on its was largely because he hadn't had much continuity in playing with a few covid close contact lay off's and then having covid himself, so whether he's struggled with longer term effects or not may play a part in his year, but he just hasn't looked as confident or commanding this year.

I've said it before woth Lemmey, I don't think you ever lose talent, so he stands as a potential bargain later on in the draft

Do we know how Lemmey tested?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back