Podcast Podcast for the bye round? - contributors needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody interested in working on a podcast over the bye?

A tip for future podcasts: all folks on the podcast use a headset or a handset. Folks that use hands free (eg: a computer without a headset) often hear things clearly, but their echo cancelling software probably mucks things up for others.

A few topics I'd like to discuss/hear discussed

• Is Maxwell best 22?
  • The fwd structure in the bulldogs game
  • Is our burnout due to a lack of winning mentality or culture, or is it natural considering the young players we have?
  • In terms of coaching, can you place poor form on assistant coaches or on Bucks? Or have the coaching staff done well?

I think it's a good idea to do it each week.

As TheFreshBanana has outlined, there are plenty of topics to cover.

It also gives those involved more practice in getting the formula right.

It was a super effort from the tech people but I'm sure they'd welcome and relish another opportunity, sooner rather than later. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are doing it by Skype I guess?

If so, you can use your iPhone/Android which might have better mic control to avoid feedback/echo etc.

Love to but my computer died (hard drive crash) and I am currently using an antique. When I get up and running will let you know. Great job everyone. Would love to hear from different posters like Nightmare and mattys123 too.

Folks, it's bye week, but we still have heaps to talk about. We've just finished recording for the week 2 podcast.

Magpie Girl interviewed Shpeshal Ed and asked him a bunch of questions suggested by the board. Shpeshal Ed is a moderator on Bay 13 which makes him a bit of a sheriff in the wild west. He has a reputation for brevity and having strong opinions and being his own man in issues. Should be a cracker of an interview.

TradeDraft in his rant segment will have the umpires in his sights this week.

MeisterBot and 76woodenspooners have done a review of the Bulldogs game, have a quick chat about the VFL, and discuss the assistants. Last week 76woodenspooners attended the Performance Plus session at the Collingwood Foodball Club where he heard Pert, Maxwell, Butterfant and Buckley discuss leadership. 76 will be sharing his thoughts about the club culture - look out for that!

Folks, it's bye week, but we still have heaps to talk about. We've just finished recording for the week 2 podcast.

Magpie Girl interviewed Shpeshal Ed and asked him a bunch of questions suggested by the board. Shpeshal Ed is a moderator on Bay 13 which makes him a bit of a sheriff in the wild west. He has a reputation for brevity and having strong opinions and being his own man in issues. Should be a cracker of an interview.

TradeDraft in his rant segment will have the umpires in his sights this week.

MeisterBot and 76woodenspooners have done a review of the Bulldogs game, have a quick chat about the VFL, and discuss the assistants. Last week 76woodenspooners attended the Performance Plus session at the Collingwood Foodball Club where he heard Pert, Maxwell, Butterfant and Buckley discuss leadership. 76 will be sharing his thoughts about the club culture - look out for that!

Looking Forward to that. Espically 76's Insight to the Club

If the timing suits me id help out if needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back