Politicians having affairs- does it change your vote?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all of it - but a fair bit of pretty average stuff getting around on Twitter about the baby. It’s a baby ffs. Plenty of lefty *******s showing their lack of class.
Social media! Nothing better to do for some idiots!

Apparently Canberra is to blame because Barnaby can't be faithful.
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...t-partners-of-federal-mps-cant-work-with-them
“Canberra is a weird place,” the former Nationals leader said. “It’s like a big old boarding school up on a hill in the middle of Canberra ... and we should be allowing partners as much as possible to be there as well.

“Otherwise you have this dysfunctional dichotomy where you have one life in Canberra, another life at home ... [and] after a decade it just does not work and things fall apart. I don’t want that to happen again.”
Showing the customary amount of personal responsibility that has become the hall mark of this government, it's never their fault.

View attachment 500428

Well there's a shock........

" Endanger life " ??

This mobs sooooooo ****** at the election
Really? In what way? Are they saying it is that bad , that corrupt , that criminally chargeable that someone might take it into their own mind to physically assault someone?

So you keep telling it. It’s becoming monotonous and boring as **** tbh!

giphy.gif

Really? In what way? Are they saying it is that bad , that corrupt , that criminally chargeable that someone might take it into their own mind to physically assault someone?

As i saw said on twitter , the only life it'd endanger is the coalitions :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

" Please respect my privacy at this time* "

* Until a later date where i get paid 150k to talk about how i rorted you all when i was ******* some mutton done up as lamb while real lambs suffered horrible deaths and i got rich off it and THEN mocked you all even more carrying on about " family values "

Just a *en worm

Just a ****en worm
That's very disrespectful to worms.

I was going to call him a grub, but that's disrespectful to grubs as well.

Or C) It 'endangers life' :$

The temerity of the bloke, to whinge about privacy and then be willing to trade it all in for a buck. Money whores, the both of them.

Yet WE'LL be the campaigners for objecting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back