POLL ADDED: New 2014 Clash Jumper

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see us clashing with West Coasto_O

Most obvious clash is the Bombers, both black except for the colour of the sash and the shorts.

Then you have dreamtime jumpers as well
525475-tigers.jpg

Matt+White+West+Coast+v+Richmond+6AZS78zfx76l.jpg

Aaron+Edwards+West+Coast+v+Richmond+0lG8HSvJdlal.jpg

289882_gp.jpg

I agree with this, although some teams like Hawthorn only really need two jumpers. I believe clash jumpers if possible should play on a team's history as long as it solves the clash (hence my yellow and black hooped design) and if it doesn't solve every clash, then a third jumper is necessary (just like in the Premier League). My mob is in a unique position that we could have three jumpers that honour our history (both sides) and solve clashes.

I personally think my team and yours have the best nicknames to work with. Melbourne also have a very strong identity (losing aside).

Your club has done a good job on creating a strong identity with it. Great logo, great jumper and great mascot. You guys could even have a great clash jumper or two if you did it properly. Our club should have a strong identity considering we're the Lions, but unfortunately not with our current jumper, logo and mascot. It's embarrassing how my own mob manage to make a Lion mascot look weak and lame and our current jumper is the laughing stock of the comp. Thankfully the new admin/board want it changed back to our threepeat jumper in 2015 and get our real Lion back into our logo.

I think the membership numbers of my team and your team shows what difference a good administration, loyal supporter base and a big stadium compared to a bad administration, fickle supporter base (Brisbane is the biggest bandwagon town) and a smaller stadium does. I like what your club has done with stuff like offering three games for free for people who sign up for following years membership to get the members on board.

I could go on about how inept our old board/admin is but most of these guys are gone now so hopefully we can move on and thrive again. It's frustrating that we only have 24k members when we are capable of so much better than that.

selling Freo very short there EL ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anything in the clubs constituion that says:

"Must be black with Yellow Sash"
"Club colours are Black and Yellow"

etc...

Might be the reason the club is limited in what it offers in its clash strip.

Is there anything in the clubs constituion that says:

"Must be black with Yellow Sash"
"Club colours are Black and Yellow"

etc...

Might be the reason the club is limited in what it offers in its clash strip.

This isn't true at all. The yellow jumper with the black sash was one of the poll options in the 2006 members vote.

clash jumper2.png
Modified Groupie_ 's clash jumper, and added on the black side panels which are going to be on the 2014 clash jumper, I reckon it looks okay. Thoughts?
I think the black panels complement the black cuffs and collar, and give it a striking appearance.

???? wtf??o_O are you blind??:confused:;). West Coast gotta a lotta colours there, they must clash with a lot of teams, what is the white for on the guernsey??

BTW, is WC the only jumper with yellow numbers on its back?

Another jumper thats close to us these days is Hawthorn, far more yellow and black these days and very distant to brown and gold strips from the past. Bit surprised RFC have not lodged a complaint honestly!

Heres a suggestion what has yellow and dark blue got to do with the eagles??? What has gold got to do with the Hawks??? I think both clubs need to explore light blue options maybe and move away from yellow if true to themselves!!:cool:
Heres a suggestion what has yellow and black got to do with the tigers??? I think they need to explore light grey options maybe and move away from yellow if true to themselves!!:cool:

The thing that irritates me is when the eagles started they were mainly yellow with a little bit of blue (the inverse what most people remember as their 'old' jumper).

So when clubs change their jumper and it clashes with an existing club then I personally think precedednce should be given to the club that had the colours first. I also think Collingwood's 'new' jumpers should be changed back to the white back ones.

Back