Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

my first dose from friday has come up on my immunisation record on medicare but its the only vacc i have ever had according to the govt - nothing else appears for me, is that the same for others who are say over 40?
I only have ronna on my Medicare thing
I have a little booklet In my old passport with all the others
Dont know who or where they register all the ones we had at school TB, Tetanus, Polio ,Measles (from memory???)

Dont know who or where they register all the ones we had at school TB, Tetanus, Polio ,Measles (from memory???)
I've still got my infant record, interestingly I was vaccinated for measles but still got it.

yeh, i presume it would only be for certain recent history (maybe last 10/20 or tops 30 years since all went online. my son who is 14 has all his listed

my first dose from friday has come up on my immunisation record on medicare but its the only vacc i have ever had according to the govt - nothing else appears for me, is that the same for others who are say over 40?
I don’t think they are going back through your old medical records and adding them.

I don’t think they are going back through your old medical records and adding them.
yeh i know it wouldnt be done (automatically) but i wonder if you can request it - be good to get rid of this paperwork passport book thingy thing i have. i like my records digitised!

I’m the person tasked with collating all of the vaccine records at my workplace and probably 90% of them only include the Covid vaccinations on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found the graph for the 60+ third booster shots in Israel I saw last week. Haven't had a chance to look into the data yet. Does suggest that boosters for high risk (60+ and others) individuals are warranted.

View attachment 1262757

What is the source for that?

It appears that case rates and severe case rates for non-vaxxed and two doses were the same between May and mid-August. And the case rates will be soon down to similar numbers as those who received booster shots.

How about data for under 60s? I believe the loss of Green pass in Israel applies to all ages above 12 if they don't get a 3rd shot.

why are so many nurses and doctors refusing the jab?
Because they are ******* idiots, to put it uncharitably. Or misguided and conned by grifters, crooks, and unscrupulous politicians.

Define “so many”. Imo it’s a handful.

On Steven Crowder's podcast the other week he did a bit on Melbourne and had a video of Martin Foley. Apparently Foley ****ed up and said that 70% or so in hospital were fully vaccinated. In fairness they replayed the vid and that's what he said, I believe he meant to say "unvaccinated".

I guess there's misinformation out there and it can be hard to know what to believe, feels like most legit reports I've read say that the unvaccinated are going to hospital in greater numbers.

On Steven Crowder's podcast the other week he did a bit on Melbourne and had a video of Martin Foley. Apparently Foley f’ed up and said that 70% or so in hospital were fully vaccinated. In fairness they replayed the vid and that's what he said, I believe he meant to say "unvaccinated".

I guess there's misinformation out there and it can be hard to know what to believe, feels like most legit reports I've read say that the unvaccinated are going to hospital in greater numbers.
Yeh sure, but thats got nothing to do with what i was replying to.

Spitty why are "so many" nurses and doctors refusing the vaxx. Ive not heard of any doctors and ive only heard of a handful of nurses (im sure there are some doctors) but its pretty important how many constitutes "so many".

On Steven Crowder's podcast the other week he did a bit on Melbourne and had a video of Martin Foley. Apparently Foley f’ed up and said that 70% or so in hospital were fully vaccinated. In fairness they replayed the vid and that's what he said, I believe he meant to say "unvaccinated".

the thing with that is if he says he meant unvaccinated the majority of us take it as getting his words jumbled, something we all do

the conspiracy theorists see it as proof of a cover up

Back