Polls Thread Mk III

Remove this Banner Ad

Cos switching leaders a the first sign of difficulty is so good for the party and the country? At least you know PM Bill will be the one going to the next election after this
There’s no certainty of this. Bill should know that he isn’t up to it, being PM. He should quit. So should Turdbull.

The Libs got elected with our Tone as leader. Australia doesn't care about competency if they want to change government. I think we've also allowed the Shorten is incompetent narrative to become lore without examing the facts. I don't think he's the most inspiring leader we've ever seen but he's a competant negotiator and he doesn't put profit before people.

There’s no certainty of this. Bill should know that he isn’t up to it, being PM. He should quit. So should Turdbull.

Let me guess. We need a PM like Abbott again?

The guy who was completely despised by the electorate, and would have been turfed in a landslide in 2016.

You should be worshipping the ground Turdbull walks on for his lipstick on a pig effort in 2016.

Let me guess. We need a PM like Abbott again?

The guy who was completely despised by the electorate, and would have been turfed in a landslide in 2016.

You should be worshipping the ground Turdbull walks on for his lipstick on a pig effort in 2016.

Bill will be an 'operator' Like Dan Andrews, who apparently didnt inspire anyone before election. Hell get the CMFEU taunt on a regular basis too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been very little controversy during the last polling period relating to the government specifically and the numbers are still down. In fact, the last MP to step down because of s.44 was on Labor's side. The general public didn't care that much about the Cabinet files.

All it needs is another out-of-touch maneuvre from Turnbull or the Libs to see those numbers plummet again.

Those suggesting Shorten is under threat are kidding themselves. He will lead the ALP to the next election and he will win easily. This government is struggling to make a connection with the voting public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back