Polls Thread Mk III

Remove this Banner Ad

Coalition primary vote has collapsed in regional areas, from 44% (last election) to 34% (now)

Latest quarterly Newspoll data out and is NOT behind a paywall as I type this

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...s/news-story/02f4d77d54cb1323c22454bf66d9acb9

Malcolm Turnbull has lost more ground with voters across regional Australia in a danger sign for his government in key marginal seats, with a new analysis showing core support for the Coalition has fallen from 44 to 34 per cent in the regions since last year’s federal election.

Great news.

Hopefully the regional seats keep getting nothing as they're the reason there's a coalition that can win elections in the first place.

Ironically if they were better educated they'd be more intelligent and vote left but rather than invest in them just let them die by the sword.

Last edited:
Fantastic news. LNP is literally ****ed if this trend keeps going.

Cue Andrew Bolt's next article saying we need to bring back Tony Abbott Hahahahahaha!!

* Abbott, * Bolt!

Coalition primary vote has collapsed in regional areas, from 44% (last election) to 34% (now)

Latest quarterly Newspoll data out and is NOT behind a paywall as I type this

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...s/news-story/02f4d77d54cb1323c22454bf66d9acb9

Great news.

54-46 in Queensland the real killer (was 54-46 the other way last time.) Doubt it's actually that bad, or that it'll hold, but even 50.5-49.5 was enough to trigger the Ruddslide.

Their polling is dire and hasn't budged in over a year :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can't see the LNP getting out of this mess they are in, they are useless, have no plan, destroyed jobs, wages and the economy.

Only a fool would give them a 3rd term.

I really can't see the LNP getting out of this mess they are in, they are useless, have no plan, destroyed jobs, wages and the economy.

Only a fool would give them a 3rd term.
They're crossing every finger and toe that there's either a terrorist atrocity with multiple dead in Australia, or Trump nukes North Korea so that they can stare sternly into a camera and tell us that only they can keep us safe. And even then it's only 50/50 that they would get re-elected.

They've just revealed their plan to tax the working class to subsidize private tax cuts. Howard was no different. I expect them to receive some momentum in the next poll. Common folk always react sacrificially to a good scare or good ol' fashioned lnp class war, and will always vote for their masters.

Any "good" news they announce e.g. Health insurance does not make any difference at all. Their so called energy policy will be lost among the High Court decision.

Time for some retro creativity a la Gorton - it's time a Lib senator leaves that house and gets a lower house seat and is made PM.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the only Lib that get their heartland back on board - Prime Minister Eric Abetz!

Any "good" news they announce e.g. Health insurance does not make any difference at all. Their so called energy policy will be lost among the High Court decision.

Time for some retro creativity a la Gorton - it's time a Lib senator leaves that house and gets a lower house seat and is made PM.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the only Lib that get their heartland back on board - Prime Minister Eric Abetz!

If so you can add 2019 election to this list
https://www.theguardian.com/world/d...he-most-one-sided-elections-in-recent-history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back