Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Report button is far more effective

NuclearButton.jpg
can you report PMs?

Nope don't know what it is, I just passed on C4's clarification. I would suspect it is around the noise surrounding Ken. They seem pretty tight.

No talk of a trade happening, only it would take a whopper for Port to even consider.
If and it's only an if, Ollie is upset because Ken is under scrutiny, he is EXACTLY the type of captain and player we don't need. Ollie and Ken can take their "try hardery", Gaylord Focker "ninth-place ribbons are cool", no-hoper attitude and be tight somewhere else.

If and it's only an if, Ollie is upset because Ken is under scrutiny, he is EXACTLY the type of captain and player we don't need. Ollie and Ken can take their "try hardery", Gaylord Focker "ninth-place ribbons are cool", no-hoper attitude and be tight somewhere else.

Liked mainly for Gaylord Focker reference - quality

Balance of post is well valid too

I'm struggling to get into the mind of the type of person who sends an abusive message to a stranger for posting something entirely inoffensive on an internet forum.

Must be a lurker or a troll. I can't imagine anyone here being that ordinary.

Unless of course there was a Fleetwood Mac video included in the message and it was sent at 4am.

This exactly. I detest the common Ken's a good bloke rhetoric and if any player solely aligned themselves with the coach and not the club, as I've said before, they'd be the first I'd be looking to move on.

Surely people have been around long enough to know how C4 works. Abusing the bloke is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd think that, but each time he posts, it seems some people go off the handle at "the troll sprouting rumours on our board".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely people have been around long enough to know how C4 works. Abusing the bloke is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not everyone has. Some people have only joined this year and they would probably say who the * is this guy. If you go back and read the next few pages after C4 first says something I think there are a couple of WTF is this guy type posts.

C4[2]Yo`DooR PM'ed and clarified the statement around Ollie.

Ollie has approaches from a number of Victorian clubs, that his management is pushing him to pursue. Ollie isn't exactly happy with some of the things happening at the club and is interested, but because of his contractual status - its in the hands of the club (who wouldn't let him leave unless it was for something exceptional).

C4 has copped some abusive PMs since posting here and that just isn't on. He posts what he hears about Port in good faith and shouldn't be copping flak for that. He has always been transparent in his posting and certainly has no agenda.

The key thing here is order of events. Is this the manager pushing big offers at him because he’s unhappy - ie is he asking what’s around, or is he being shown offers.

Back