Liverpool
122739144_1070372473400871_7283136183026118884_o.jpg

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A part of the Tigers premiership squad has come from raiding GC.

Imagine Lynch and Prestia and Caddy don't get drafted to a binfire that ultimate results in them ending up at Tigerland.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
So the question has to be, why haven't we got into the act of raiding GC or GWS?
Is it because they haven't had suitable South Australians playing in their sides, or have we not been proactive enough?

We beat them in all of their premiership years. We'll never really know of course but the sliding doors moments are stark.

I reckon we go on and win it all in '01 if Brisbane don't have IVs shoved in their arms and we hold on in the QF. Our momentum in the second half of that season was huge but it all came crashing down in that second half of the QF.

Not sure about '02, we barely beat them in R22 and that was at home. And then they soundly beat us in the PF up at the GABBA. I think they would've had our measure in the GF.

As for '03, that could've gone either way.

How many sliding door moments does our club need in the last 20 years?

Easily Richmond, as others have said.
It’s actually genuine (as far as we know).
No priority picks, drugs, concessions, father sons etc.
Rance was a priority pick fwiw

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
So the question has to be, why haven't we got into the act of raiding GC or GWS?
Is it because they haven't had suitable South Australians playing in their sides, or have we not been proactive enough?
Dunno.

With Ken as coach we should have had a foot in the door, it's gotten us Charlie but that's it.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back