Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Still confident in that assertion?

Early obviously but they ll be miles off it
Geelong 23 year coming up for them
Yeah, still confident tbh

Tigers did this through their prem years, started poor and were a force by the end of year

If pies make finals they will make a prelim imo

Edit: when does Nathan Murphy get back though, they are missing him big time

Last edited:
Go Eagles! :westcoast::westcoast::westcoast: Harley Reid 50 & 5? Port were kind of their bunnies, before they became a complete disgrace. Is there any hope at all?

(No, but it might be a tense first 2 minutes before the weages lie down and roll over)

Go Eagles! :westcoast::westcoast::westcoast: Harley Reid 50 & 5? Port were kind of their bunnies, before they became a complete disgrace. Is there any hope at all?

(No, but it might be a tense first 2 minutes before the weages lie down and roll over)
I think eagles will bring intense pressure for the 1st quarter then fall off a cliff, like they do againt us recently.

Go Eagles! :westcoast::westcoast::westcoast:
puke GIF

Pick 2 come on down. If Collingwood are none and three but a better percentage than West Coast at two and zero the just thing to do would be to have Collingwood at the bottom next to Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing for mine is the whole week was about Collingwood and their season and what's wrong with them. There was EVERY reason for them to turn up, play like last year and belt the Saints. They couldnt.

Top 10 pick is now much more likely than not IMO

The thing for mine is the whole week was about Collingwood and their season and what's wrong with them. There was EVERY reason for them to turn up, play like last year and belt the Saints. They couldnt.

Top 10 pick is now much more likely than not IMO
I'm sorry footy Gods, I take it back, Collingwood are good, Collingwood are good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back