Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets Go GIF

The thing for mine is the whole week was about Collingwood and their season and what's wrong with them. There was EVERY reason for them to turn up, play like last year and belt the Saints. They couldnt.

Top 10 pick is now much more likely than not IMO
I guess it's because Billy Frampton has regressed........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's very early but honestly, can you see anyone but Essendon joining this lot down the bottom?
View attachment 1935183

Look at the teams above them and tell who you think Pies will catch after this start
Yeah, it still early days, but I think the evenness of the comp really makes it hard. There's only a couple of "guaranteed" wins for them as they only play West Coast and North once each.

Every other team could beat them, especially if they don't improve.

If they lose this week, 0-4.

19 games left.
Worst case for us they win two thirds of those games.

Would only get them to the bottom half of the 8 at best.
Given their list and its age, I struggle to see them winning 13 of 19.

Real chance of top ten pick

Last edited:
Reckon Richmond are a sneaky good chance against Port today at the mcg. They were pretty good last week and Port weren’t that impressive against the weagles.

Why settle for one top ten pick when we could have two, and neither of them our own, imagine
Port missed 24 shots on goal...I watched that game and Port were in complete control from the end of the first qtr. It should've been a 100 point thrashing.

Reckon Richmond are a sneaky good chance against Port today at the mcg. They were pretty good last week and Port weren’t that impressive against the weagles.

Why settle for one top ten pick when we could have two, and neither of them our own, imagine
I want to believe, but Richmond will do well to keep it within 5 goals with their outs.

If they hadn't lost so many key players I'd be more confident, but no Hornet also weakens Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back