Game Day Port v crows Showdown xvixxxiiiixix (43)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think big. Think positive. Never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat. Fear? That's the other guy's problem.

I'll stick with Adelaide by 34.

They play the wet extremely well and are at full strength whilst we have some crucial X Factor out in Wingard.

Can we beat them, of course we can. Our best would win, but they are far better drilled than us and will continue to execute and take their opportunities for 4 quarters while we will have lapses as always, and a lapse against the Crows will cost the game.

The key to any chance we have is linked to SPP for mine. He's been the weak link in the midfield now for a few weeks and we need him to stand up. We also need to just generally be cleaner around the ball, we can't afford to fumble first touch all game as we did V StKilda, and we must structure our forward line up to cater for wet weather footy for a change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the adelaide franchise for everything they stand for.

I hate the corporate tie whereing smug entitled estern suburban schmucks that are the lawyers and bankers that run this pathetic mirage of a football club.

I feel sorry for their supporters who will never feel what its truelly like to barrick for a team that is community based that gives back to its people , that did the same for there fathers and there fathers father.

Or to simply have a place for the masses to go to to feel part of something bigger than just a brand name on a tv screen.

So today i hope my boys bring the true spirit of the PAFC with the near 150 years of its proud blue collar warfie heritage that has built this club to make all its supporters proud of the ethics it stands for and no matter what happens we are the greatest football club this country has ever seen.

I love that i am a Port Adelaide person and will die being proud of that fact!!!

Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, heavy at times, particularly in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible small hail. Showers easing during the evening. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h increasing to 40 to 60 km/h in the morning then turning southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back