Game Day Port v crows Showdown xvixxxiiiixix (43)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in Showdown 43 the Adelaide Crows will be placing these signs (pictured below) on all the seats at Adelaide Oval. The customers will be shown these signs on the 3 big screens during the game, telling them to hold the 'Quiet Please' signs up. Can't see our Power supporters helping the Crow customers out in this area, as we love to cheers, chant and make as much noise as possible. #quietpleasecrowpowershowdown

View attachment 400254
It's like everything they do is to take the piss out of themselves.

897e3672cba0a54ae3d85307aff45109.jpg

More of Howling Wind than rain.

Can I use this as the title of my now up-coming Pilbara blues album?

Ports by 42. Dixon and Monfries to kick 12 between them (Ports to only kick 15..)

Haven't been this amped for a Showdown since 2015. The Crows are a good side but we have the gameplan to cause them trouble. It's going to be another wet weather slog much like last week. Our bigger bodies in the midfield must get on top. If they get it on top and we are able to play front half footy we will win this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We cannot let them get ahead of the Showdown ledger and we cannot let them win 5 in a row! I'm backing us to beat the campaigners by 9 points.

Thanks to all the legends braving the weather and the crowd to be there today. I hope all the Customers get a cold after sitting in the rain all day while we beat them ;)

Quietly happy that it is a Crows home game and I can watch in a pub next to a wood log fire.

We should have the advantage - Jacobs, Walker and Jenkins will find it hard to make an impact.

Ken - pls pls pls pls tag Sloane, I'll spew if I see we are going head to head with him. He isn't an elite midfielder so struggles with a tag.

Fire up lads.

Personally would much rather it rain than be perfect weather Adelaide ball movement can be precision and perfect hopefully it drags their DE down by 5-10%

Crows tall fwds will hopefully struggle in this weather as well and as long as Hinkley is smart enough to play westhoff behind the ball when we are against the wind and puts him fwd when we do have the wind we should be there abouts come the final siren!

Given Crows demographic, genuine health hazard to be attending todays game I would have thought.

Looks like the heaviest rain will be over by gametime.
The wind, well that's another story.

http://www.bom.gov.au/places/sa/adelaide/

Rain
9:30 am - 12:30 pm 0.2 - 3 mm 50%
rain_50.gif

12:30 pm - 3:30 pm 3 - 9 mm 95%
rain_95.gif

3:30 pm - 6:30 pm 0.4 - 3 mm 60%
rain_60.gif

6:30 pm - 9:30 pm 0 mm 20%
rain_20.gif

9:30 pm - 12:30 am 0 mm 20%