Game Day Port v Expansion Club (1) in Shanghai

Remove this Banner Ad

Well hes a far better decision maker than SPP at this point in time, just in this game:

Clangers:
SPP 13 (7 of them frees against)
Wines 3 (3 of them frees against)

Efficiency
SPP 50%
Wines 69.2%

Turnovers
SPP 9
Wines 5
And yet I'd still rather the ball in SPP's hands

He's been no different in my eyes to recent years does the hard work etc but he's overrated, he'll stay.. SPP is already a better player IMO

Does anyone not remember Wines’s form early last year? He was top of the AFLPA votes after like 6 rounds. I want more of that. Sure I have high expectations but it’s because I know he’s got it in him.

SPP the last 2 weeks has shown the right amount of desperation around the ball, I just want the mids to replicate that.

Solid win in the end. Dont blame people not wanting to see the suns. Get a vic team next year

The SNUS are a joke. At least get someone who can provide a solid cadre of a thousand-odd supporters keen to see their team as part of an overseas jaunt.

Yeah better base it on the "I'd still rather" gut feel.
Well maybe yea! to my eyes apart from contested ball smarts he's more imposing, has more mongrel, penetrating kick etc etc. by all means though make a thing of it.

Never said I thought Ollie was on his bike by the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 news focussing on the empty seats without any mention of the weather not the fact that 10,700 of the 11,000 tickets sold turned up.

I’m not talking about his contract.

Please anyone burning me at the stake for wanting more from players take that into consideration.
But you were talking about his contract:
Wines looks like he’s already checked out weeks ago.

Don't have any issue with wanting more out of our players though. Wines is doing pretty well so far this season, but his ceiling is higher.

Did RossFC and PAFC66 just have a Freaky Friday moment?

I had 2 hours of sleep this morning then watched a boring game of football. I’m a bit cranky when I’m tired and probs should have avoided venting here.

Pretty much all I’ll say is I’m glad the bye is here and I hope the players will be switched on against Hawthorn after some rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back