Game Day Port vs Carlton R22 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure Teague was the guy running the Crows forward line in 2007.

A side that scored massively and ran with Walker, Jenkins, McGovern and Lynch as taller players.

Walker and Betts kicked 50+, Jenkins 40 and 30 for Lynch.

I think he'd be good at running Dixon, Marshall, Georgiadis and Ladhams. Providing he hasn't been mentally destroyed by coaching Carlton
I don’t remember Walker, Betts, Jenkins and Lynch playing in 2007.

Its not Teague’s fault he inherited a bunch of pea hearted squibs. Sam walsh will suffer the same fate as his predecessor Patrick Cripps and be cooked by 26.

Do we think wines picked up a Brownlow vote?

I reckon boak and Amon got sure are in the votes..

Don’t think Dixon gets votes for breaking out late.

Probably down to wines or Alir for 1 vote? Could be raffled off to anyone tho I guess.
Aliir 3
Boak 2
Raffle 1

Marshall was shithouse aside from a good patch in the second quarter.
Nah, not at all. And even those times when he seems s**t (and believe me I have had plenty of times when I found him frustrating), he's still invaluable to our structure. His presence was missed last week, it was palpable.

Nah, not at all. And even those times when he seems sh*t (and believe me I have had plenty of times when I found him frustrating), he's still invaluable to our structure. His presence was missed last week, it was palpable.
Yeah, it's this isn't it.
It's not that Todd's individual numbers demand notice, but our forward line just works better with him in it,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best win loss records, current players

note the absence of any other PAFC player. Not just serial success like the Geelong entries.
View attachment 1206165

Almost the entire Port team would be running at the same winning % as Marshall over the last 50 odd games. Nice try though

Pretty sure Teague was the guy running the Crows forward line in 2017.

A side that scored massively and ran with Walker, Jenkins, McGovern and Lynch as taller players.

Walker and Betts kicked 50+, Jenkins 40 and 30 for Lynch.

I think he'd be good at running Dixon, Marshall, Georgiadis and Ladhams. Providing he hasn't been mentally destroyed by coaching Carlton

Pretty sure Betts kicked 80 and Walker and Jenkins 60+. Jenkins ffs kicked 60 at least two years running.

That forward line in 2017 was as potent as the Hawks three-peat. Not just because of this but I rate Teague highly during his time at Adelaide, they fell apart once he left. I’d take him in a heart beat especially as forwards coach! 100% agree he could make our talls all work well together!

Almost the entire Port team would be running at the same winning % as Marshall over the last 50 odd games. Nice try though

The point is that him being in the team has resulted in us winning significantly more games than any other player in the team even before 2020 otherwise there would be other Port player in the list, what’s so hard to understand?

The point is that him being in the team has resulted in us winning significantly more games than any other player in the team even before 2020 otherwise there would be other Port player in the list, what’s so hard to understand?
Waspy doesn't rate Marshall at all and is so far down that hole no light is ever getting through again.

Never one to be upset over a 95 point thumping, but just a little miffed at the slow start, imagine if they came out firing, we would be top, albeit momentarily, but it would have been a great confidence builder. I hope they can solve the slow start stutters, as any of the top 4 will put us away with a start like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back