Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took one look in the gameday thread and I have something to say:

You blokes winging can't possibly be so mentally weak as to lose your s**t over a meaningless game during a season where we will most likely win the spoon, right?

In fact, it's better for us to win the spoon than not, so a % loss here is what we needed to overtake Hawthorn, because this year returns either Harley Reid, or a King's ransom.

Get yoru s**t together men(and ladies).

GC are a good team well coached. They would likely have beaten us at full strength. Hubris runs strong on here.
Our list is critically depleated of pace and skill.
We lack good talls in defence, forward and critically in the ruck. We are undersized.
We may be over rating our 22 and 21 draftees. I hope not.
Many of our regulars try and get by but they are not real AFL quality - they can do no more.
Weirrd things, XON looked ok midfield relatively but he is WAFL only. West was one of our better forwards and Rotham defend ed better than Barrass. Neither are part of our future.
I would make Kelly Captain.
It will be a long year but a fruitful draft - we musy not trade down as its class we lack.

Positives: I'm amazed any of you can sit through this sh*t???

Negatives: See above

In all seriousness though, after the last few years, this is getting very hard to watch. I enjoy knowing the young players are getting games, such as 2000/01, but I am really struggling to watch this team get absolutely raped week after week.

This is just not fun anymore and really is a waste of my money....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back