Not open for further replies.

richolovesgoal

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
With the shortened games and shorter breaks are Gawn and Grundy still must-haves? I'm torn between:

Tom Stewart
Goldy
Bont

vs

Houston
Gawn
Oliver

Any thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
Surely that means they will allocate scores differently though? tackle 6 points instead of 4 etc
I could be wrong but I thought Supercoach gives out the same amount of total points for every game, and that's why scores always get scaled before they get finalised at the end?

If that's the case it shouldn't make any difference to scoring. Total scores at the end of the game should still stay basically the same. It'll just mean each individual kick, mark, handball, clanger etc will count for more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

patfootball04

Team Captain
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
No one is going to make their B/E's if games are a third shorter. All the SPs will be mid-priced within a month! :D

If they still scale scores to 3300, then this should not affect premiums' pricing too much.

It will just favour players who can take over games in short periods. Name that come to mind for me are: Nic Nat (previously mentioned), Tim Kelly or Dusty.

I believe this may make KPPs more viable options, as intercepts and goals may now be worth more.

So much is unknown about this whole thing which makes it an exciting SC season if it goes ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom