Discussion Posting should be banned from the Sweet FA board.

Remove this Banner Ad

BREAKING NEWS: We are sad to inform you today that at 2:03pm on the 19th of June, 2020. Sweet FA Founder Mobbs was found in his Old Town home having ejaculated himself to death.

BREAKING NEWS: We are sad to inform you today that at 2:03pm on the 19th of June, 2020. Sweet FA Founder Mobbs was found in his Old Town home having ejaculated himself to death.
Luckily Mobbs left behind a last will and testament:
“To Kennedy Parker, I leave my iPod Nano filled with music to take life less seriously by. I also leave you this liquid nitrogen cooled cylinder of my hyper-virile sperm in case your lesbian lifestyle one day wears out and you wish to raise an army of geniuses."
images.jpeg-96.jpg

giphy.gif

Luckily Mobbs left behind a last will and testament:
“To Kennedy Parker, I leave my iPod Nano filled with music to take life less seriously by. I also leave you this liquid nitrogen cooled cylinder of my hyper-virile sperm in case your lesbian lifestyle one day wears out and you wish to raise an army of geniuses."
View attachment 895235

Meh, still better than U2tigers musical taste I suppose.

As for his sperm, the previous product of Mobbs' semen was ClarkeM and he's a ******* so I think I'll reserve the uterus for someone without the troglodyte gene.

Meh, still better than U2tigers musical taste I suppose.

As for his sperm, the previous product of Mobbs' semen was ClarkeM and he's a ******* so I think I'll reserve the uterus for someone without the troglodyte gene.

I don’t suppose you have any posts that are a bit less anatomical? I’ll take those posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....if this is a regular occurrence on Sweet FA, I really do hope the Pennsylvania Vampires are allowed in so I can participate in more of this neixt season.

If the expansion bid falls over, then join us at the Baghdad Bombers.. this is our shtick! 😆

source-10.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back