Autopsy JLT Series. What you liked/disliked

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A thread dedicated for pre season discussion, time trial results and who is and isn't tearing up the training track. I miss football. :(

What a job, play sport all year then have almost 3 months off, plus get paid 3 to7 times the average wage

Pro's and Cons though. Intense media scrutiny, short careers and no guarantee of even an average length career due to injury. I mean, having to put up with questions from Dickhead Barrett is almost enough to justify the salaries alone.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pro's and Cons though. Intense media scrutiny, short careers and no guarantee of even an average length career due to injury. I mean, having to put up with questions from Dickhead Barrett is almost enough to justify the salaries alone.....
Yeah you are right it's a tough gig I feel sorry for them that they have to do it.

This pre season will be where the fitness staff earn their $$$. December 5 start means less than 3 weeks until the Christmas break, then only 5 weeks after that until NAB 1. With a few in for surgery at the end of the season it Will be interesting to see if we are a bit slow to start next year.

Think Bob and Crammers might appear earlier with the young guys. They must be itching to get going again.

Toyd and Woody still recuperating from surgery, maybe Libba too. Hope Wally can start some low-impact training soon.

The new draftees start early, but what about Cloke, would he come in early also?

Libba recuperating from massive bender

Toyd and Woody still recuperating from surgery, maybe Libba too. Hope Wally can start some low-impact training soon.

The new draftees start early, but what about Cloke, would he come in early also?

99% sure Cloke will come in early. He has taken a pay cut for half his wage and has already dropped weight. Hes 100% committed to playing AFL footy next year

I saw the Doggies newest player Travis at the Yarra Glen IGA last Saturday morning, I would have previously pushed my trolley into him but not now he is a dedicated Doggies man, He looked to be in good shape and he wasn't loading up on the Beer and Chips like my trolley/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back