Thank you Bevo - end of an era

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree/d with the sentiments herein, it would appear the club and the coach have a different view.
Trade period, while more action-packed than previous years at such an early stage, has provided a sugar-hit for the masses, but even with the Suns' pick now, Mr Power can only recruit one young top-end midfielder - even if it seems he is leaning allegedly towards a small forward instead.
Poulter and Baker (while both admirable trades) are surely interim placeholders, but for who? And when?
Harmes I understand, and the trading of significant capital to get ahead of a likely Croft bid.
Coffield is a nice story, but time will tell if it has a happy ending.
It's an interesting time for the list manager, and the coach and those above him who are committing to him in light of results this year.

Personally, I expect this thread to rear its head again next season, but much earlier. I will be pleasantly surprised if it does not.

While I agree/d with the sentiments herein, it would appear the club and the coach have a different view.
Trade period, while more action-packed than previous years at such an early stage, has provided a sugar-hit for the masses, but even with the Suns' pick now, Mr Power can only recruit one young top-end midfielder - even if it seems he is leaning allegedly towards a small forward instead.
Poulter and Baker (while both admirable trades) are surely interim placeholders, but for who? And when?
Harmes I understand, and the trading of significant capital to get ahead of a likely Croft bid.
Coffield is a nice story, but time will tell if it has a happy ending.
It's an interesting time for the list manager, and the coach and those above him who are committing to him in light of results this year.

Personally, I expect this thread to rear its head again next season, but much earlier. I will be pleasantly surprised if it does not.

Poulter and Baker weren't trades. Otherwise I largely agree.

I’m feeling melancholy today . Like when you realise a relationship is coming to an end. There were such good times , but things don’t work any more .

When routine bites hard and ambitions are low
And resentment rides high but emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads
Love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again

sing it real slow (or fast) - the 2nd worst kind of cover.

You know youve reached rock bottom when a song is covered by a girl with a ukelele

A poulter is responsible for poultry. A baker bakes. I'm aware of how they arrived at the club.
I get that some people have surnames based on occupations.

Pray tell me, what did the Hancocks do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back