Autopsy JLT Series. What you liked/disliked

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't remember who was asking but Dogs heading to Mooloolaba on Jan 25 for camp according to Ch7. No idea duration of camp though.

It's for 5 days and pretty much the exact format they did last year. They just did Lorne again as well. Think the footy department is trying to repeat all the stuff that worked

It's for 5 days and pretty much the exact format they did last year. They just did Lorne again as well. Think the footy department is trying to repeat all the stuff that worked
Oh yeah, but given our preseason is four weeks less this time around, I thought they may just do one camp and the other get bumped. Good to see they're sticking to it though.

superintendent-chalmers-530x418.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this isn't the thread for it, but vsing Hawthorn was my favourite game. The enjoyment of sitting back and watching our youth stand up and destroy them was ******* glorious
Just wish we put them away to win by 60 :(

I know this isn't the thread for it, but vsing Hawthorn was my favourite game. The enjoyment of sitting back and watching our youth stand up and destroy them was ******* glorious
You didn't really mean to type that, did you... :hushed:

When they said joint training session they well and truly meant it. Mixed session so far. Quite a big rehab group.

Sitting 100m away from him but it's noticeable that Bailey Dale has hit the gym. Hard.

Training away from the main group are Cloke, Murphy, M. Boyd, JJ, Prudden, Redpath, Wallis, Libba, Biggsy, Tweety Bird, Clay, Suckers, Roarke, Woody and one or two more that I can't pick from where I am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back