Autopsy JLT Series. What you liked/disliked

Remove this Banner Ad

4 behinds. Not sure about how many shots he took though.
Should get him to work with our best goal-kicker in terms of accuracy - the finals version of Clay "8 goals 1" Smith :eek:

Had a sticky beak the other day - Macrae is available as a Fwd/Mid?!?! Bizarre - I think he kicked one goal last year (a damn good one in the prelim). Anyway locking him in!
Yep. Almost as bizarre as Bernie Vince MID / DEF.
Mitch has FWD / MID too.

What level does everyone think JJ could go to this year? Injury free I could genuinely see him move into top 10 players in the comp. Not many weaknesses on the bloke and his strengths are unlike many others across the league
Pre injury he looked like a Brownlow smokie. Then he finished off ok too ;). Going to be huuuge this year if he stays injury free.

Pre injury he looked like a Brownlow smokie. Then he finished off ok too ;). Going to be huuuge this year if he stays injury free.
I put 20 on him at 500-1 after his first two games (and if I recall correctly I was right, 6 votes). Could be in for a massive season.

What level does everyone think JJ could go to this year? Injury free I could genuinely see him move into top 10 players in the comp. Not many weaknesses on the bloke and his strengths are unlike many others across the league
I said he was going to last year and he started that way so I'd say he could become a dominant player in the league this year for sure.
Unless he saves himself for Freo as mentioned via the rumour mongering.

I said he was going to last year and he started that way so I'd say he could become a dominant player in the league this year for sure.
Unless he saves himself for Freo as mentioned via the rumour mongering.

He yeah will cruise this year as he is already signed with Freo for 3.6 mil so he has no need to perform, just gotta look after his body. Will probably be in and out of the VFL at times.

The exciting combination is Johannisen and Murphy, sadly we only
got to see the pairing in the first three games of the year, the
two of them together adds a different dynamic to the team in
terms of offensive movement in a truly expansive sense. I am
confident Johannisen if he stayed fit would have won the
Sutton medal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The exiting combination is Johannisen and Murphy, sadly we only
got to see the pairing in the first three games of the year, the
two of them together adds a different dynamic to the team in
terms of offensive movement in a truly expansive sense. I am
confident Johannisen if he stayed fit would have won the
Sutton medal.
I certainly hope they are not exiting.

If they get on the park together they could be very exciting with run off half back.

I certainly hope they are not exiting.

If they get on the park together they could be very exciting with run off half back.
Sorry, Bulldog Joe, i was too excited thinking how exciting it would
be. I was so overcome with excitement that i plumb forgot how
to spell the word.;)

Note- They have grammar police in Tassie, how exciting.;)

to spell the word.;)

Not really a grammar police thing, but that was simply a different word and meaning.
I knew what you meant. Have made the same type of errors on the keyboard and always get upset with myself if I don't pick them up.

to spell the word.;)

They used to have even more but they have been exiting

He yeah will cruise this year as he is already signed with Freo for 3.6 mil so he has no need to perform, just gotta look after his body. Will probably be in and out of the VFL at times.
Pointless post ...... unless the point is to troll people which is not a great point

Not really a grammar police thing, but that was simply a different word and meaning.
I knew what you meant. Have made the same type of errors on the keyboard and always get upset with myself if I don't pick them up.
I was only joking, i have edited the original post. I have the same
issue when posters say some player has resigned, i always think
why has he resigned he was playing so well. :D

If he stays injury free, I think he's a lock for the AA team.

Hot tip if you suspect it might be a troll post, then you notice Scrag has posted it - then assume it is a troll post. Can't believe regulars still haven't worked it out
If you suspect it might not be a troll post, then you notice Scrag has posted it - then assume it is a troll post also.

JJ's style is very susceptible to soft tissue injury unfortunately. If he stays injury free, he could definitely be a top 10 player and the most damaging half back in the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back